I QUIT SCHOOL THIS YEAR

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by SEVEN SEVILLE, Jan 27, 2004.

  1. BECAUSE I AM GONNA START AN ISP AND MAKE SO MUCH FUCKEN MONEY THAT I WILL NEVER HAVET O GO TO SCHOOL OR GET A JOB AGAIN.

    SEVEN SEVILLE, Jan 27, 2004

  2. SEVEN SEVILLE

    DarkMatter Guest

    On Tue, 27 Jan 2004 02:46:20 -0500, SEVEN SEVILLE
    <> Gave us:

    >BECAUSE I AM GONNA START AN ISP AND MAKE SO MUCH FUCKEN MONEY THAT I WILL NEVER HAVET O GO TO SCHOOL OR GET A JOB AGAIN.

    I don't think you'd know what a packet was if one bit you in the
    ass!

    DarkMatter, Jan 27, 2004

  3. SEVEN SEVILLE

    Tracy Guest

    On Tue, 27 Jan 2004 07:50:47 -0800, DarkMatter
    <> wrote:

    >On Tue, 27 Jan 2004 02:46:20 -0500, SEVEN SEVILLE
    ><> Gave us:
    >
    >>BECAUSE I AM GONNA START AN ISP AND MAKE SO MUCH FUCKEN MONEY THAT I WILL NEVER HAVET O GO TO SCHOOL OR GET A JOB AGAIN.

    > I don't think you'd know what a packet was if one bit you in the
    >ass!

    Do you? What info does a packet contain?

    How about the 7 layers of the OSI model? Or the 4 layers of the TCP/IP
    model?

    Tracy

    Tracy, Jan 29, 2004