    Can anyone help? My i pod has frozen , the light remaines on but I cannot
    get it to play

    Richard

    richard, Apr 18, 2009

  2. richard

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Sat, 18 Apr 2009 23:36:47 +0100, "richard"
    <> wrote:

    >Can anyone help? My i pod has frozen , the light remaines on but I cannot
    >get it to play

    There's certainly more than one model of iPod.

    Take a look at
    http://www.methodshop.com/gadgets/ipodsupport/restart/index.shtml

    for how to reset whichever one you have.

    Evan Platt, Apr 19, 2009

  3. richard

    zvnteq7 Guest

    richard wrote:
    > Can anyone help? My i pod has frozen , the light remaines on but I cannot
    > get it to play
    >
    > Richard

    get a better mp3 player:

    www.anythingbutipod.com good recommendations