    ------------------------------------
    my photography :

    http://www.fotolia.com/p/64134/partner/64134

    TheProphet, Jun 6, 2006

  2. TheProphet

    Demetrius Guest

    Congratulations!!!!!! I just passed my first exam as well. The 70-210 exam
    and now studying for my 70-218 exam.

    Demetrius

    Demetrius, Jun 22, 2006

  3. "Demetrius" <> wrote in message
    > Congratulations!!!!!! I just passed my first exam as well. The 70-210 exam
    > and now studying for my 70-218 exam.
    >
    > Demetrius
    >

    > "TheProphet" wrote:
    >
    >> finally i passed my first exam 70-270 combining testout and cbtnuggets
    >> videos :)
    >>

    >> whats are your methods in learning for an exam?
    >>

    >> --
    >>
    >> ------------------------------------
    >> my photography :
    >>
    >> http://www.fotolia.com/p/64134/partner/64134

    Well done!

    GoodNightJones, Jun 23, 2006
  4. For me, my methods include getting a one subject Black and White notebook and
    I have access to free online IT books through my college. I just go through a
    book, say a Self Paced Training for the 70-210 exam and I write down
    interesting and useful information. So in a sense I am reading the
    information and then writing it down so a double positive. I read a chapter a
    day and the next day I go through a new chapter and then re-read the previous
    days chapter to make sure I got it down. I did that for my CCNA exam also
    back in my senior year in High School and i passed the CCNA, but i didnt
    re-certify every 2 years like i was supposed to so I lost it. =) I try not to
    speak of that day though.

    Demetrius Sampson, Jun 23, 2006