I PASSED!!!

Discussion in 'MCSA' started by SCOTTYCAMERON, May 19, 2005.

  1. I FINALLY PASSED the 70-270!!!!!

    YAY!!!

    SCOTTYCAMERON, May 19, 2005

    molsonexpert, May 19, 2005

    Still, she's on her knees and.....

    Scotty doesn't know
    Don't tell Scotty!
    Scotty doesn't know
    Don't tell Scotty!

    Fiona says she's out shopping
    But she's under me and I'm not stopping.

    Scotty doesn't know
    Scotty doesn't know
    Don't tell Scotty!
    Scotty doesn't know
    Scotty doesn't know
    Don't tell Scotty!

    I can't believe he's so trusting
    While I'm right behind you thrusting
    Fiona's got him on the phone
    Trying hard not to moan
    It's a 3-way call
    And he knows nothing
    NOTHING!

    Scotty doesn't know
    Scotty doesn't know
    Don't tell Scotty!
    Scotty doesn't know
    Scotty doesn't know
    Don't tell Scotty!

    We'll put on a show
    Everyone will go
    Scotty doesn't know
    Scotty doesn't know

    The parking lot -
    Why not?
    It's so cool when you're on top
    His front lawn
    Laughing so hard
    Cuz...

    Scotty doesn't know
    Scotty doesn't know
    Scotty doesn't know
    Scotty doesn't know
    Don't tell Scotty!
    Scotty doesn't know

    Scotty will know
    Scotty's has to know
    Scotty's gonna know
    Gonna tell Scotty
    Gonna tell him myself

    Scotty has to know
    Scotty has to know
    Scotty has to
    Scotty has to
    Scotty has to go!

    Scotty doesn' tknow
    Scotty doesn't know
    Scotty doesn't know
    Scotty's gotta go!

    </Matt Damon>

    Congrats, Scotty. Now go find Fiona.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "Eurotrip thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    www.mcngp.com spits rhymes like a mofo.

    Briscobar, May 19, 2005
  4. Thanks Steve,
    I didn't expect for anyone to write back since a lot of people here are like
    MCSE's and passing isn't anything great.. but its a big deal for me in many
    ways.. :)

    Thanks!!

    I like the name.. molsonexpert.. I guess I can say that I'm a samadamsguru..
    :)

    SCOTTYCAMERON, May 19, 2005
  5. HAHA.. Fionna is hot..

    SCOTTYCAMERON, May 19, 2005
  6. Just Wondering.. Since I passed 1 MS exam so far, does that give me some sort
    of a title? Acronym?

    SCOTTYCAMERON, May 19, 2005
  7. SCOTTYCAMERON

    Briscobar Guest

    In news:,
    SCOTTYCAMERON <> rambled:
    > Just Wondering.. Since I passed 1 MS exam so far, does that give me
    > some sort of a title? Acronym?

    MCP

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    Sometimes, I feel that www.mcngp.com isn't treating me with the respect
    I deserve.

    Briscobar, May 19, 2005
  8. SCOTTYCAMERON

    molsonexpert Guest

    > Just Wondering.. Since I passed 1 MS exam so far, does that give me some
    > sort
    > of a title? Acronym?

    Yup, your now an MCP. Log in here to get all sorts of goodies, including
    your fancy shmancy lapel pin:

    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcpmembersite.asp

    steve.

    molsonexpert, May 19, 2005
  9. Congratulations! Now get cracking on the next one.

    blastingfonda, May 20, 2005
  10. OK.. Next question.. obviously cause I'm new to this...but how do I get the
    MCP ID and access code? The only email that I got was the feedback email from
    pearson VUE. i suppose that since i'm not a MCP, I can use the search
    button.. :)

    As for the exam, I felt that this time was a lot harder than the last one. A
    lot of questions regarding permissions, and security....

    SCOTTYCAMERON, May 20, 2005
  11. Wow.. Nevermind.. I located the info.. sorry..

    SCOTTYCAMERON, May 20, 2005
  12. SCOTTYCAMERON

    Ronathospice Guest

    Hey Scott,
    It IS a big deal. I have taken 17 of those little exams (ahem) and am an
    MCSE. But I'll tell you I felt the same way as you after every blasted one of
    them! Never will forget the first one, though....totally new experience for
    me in the exam taking process and was totally shocked when I passed it.

    Huge congrats on the pass!
    Regards,
    Ron

    Ronathospice, May 24, 2005
  13. That's true, I'm already MCSA and for me, passing every exam makes me feel
    renewed!, because you know how hard they are and they become a challenge for
    yourself.
    Of course, you will never forget the first one, is when you lost brain
    virginity and came into the elite! jaja, just kidding about this.

    Victor Guillen, Jun 3, 2005