I PASSED!!!

Discussion in 'MCSA' started by mchappell, Jul 9, 2003.

  1. mchappell

    mchappell Guest

    In order to prepare for my tests I attended Microsoft
    courses 2151, 2126, 2153, and 2154. I studied the MOC
    (Microsoft Official Curriculum) and Exam Cram books
    (Coriolis Publishing). I used MeasureUp self-tests and
    Transcenders. All this along with hands on experience
    have helped me to pass my exams.

    Personally, I feel like 70-218 was one of the hardest
    tests I have ever taken. I had take my time and really
    think about almost every question. The questions were
    all very wordy and so were most of the answers. I
    finished the exam with about 30 minutes to spare.

    I really wish Microsoft would provide some feedback on
    the test results other than pass or fail.
    mchappell, Jul 9, 2003