    Marvin Watts Guest

    I passed 70-272 today and I am excited to be part of a very small
    fraternity.
    Marvin Watts, Jan 20, 2007

  2. Marvin Watts

    Manuel Moore Guest

    On Sat, 20 Jan 2007 13:51:53 -0600, "Marvin Watts"
    <> wrote:

    >I passed 70-272 today and I am excited to be part of a very small
    >fraternity.

    Congratulations!
    Manuel Moore, Jan 20, 2007

  3. theres chics in this fraternity you know haha congrats!

    Keith Chilton, Jan 20, 2007
  4. Welcome and congratulations!

    --
    Michael D. Alligood
    MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,

    http://www.yetanotherblog.typepad.com/theclassroom

    Michael D. Alligood, Jan 20, 2007
  5. Marvin Watts

    abs Guest

    congrats to all,

    i finally plucked up the courage to do 70-271 and passed lol , previously
    passed 70-272. my first microsoft certification over and done with, thank
    god. lol
    abs, Jan 21, 2007
  6. Congratulations. People do not understand that your odds of passing
    increase by 50% when you just schedule your exam!

    Michael D. Alligood, Jan 21, 2007