I PASSED TOO!

Discussion in 'A+ Certification' started by Patrick Q, Dec 18, 2006.

  1. Patrick Q

    Patrick Q Guest

    Passed the Hardware today.... a bit easier than the software, but I studied
    harder....all the wrong stuff anyway.... Here's what was odd compared to the
    practice tests... but they could have a pool of 1000 questions...

    1. No pictures
    2. no cable lengths
    3. lots of questions on #'s of pins
    4. a few story problems... I like story problems.
    5. A couple of IRQ things -- nothing really specific.
    6. NO 03f8, 02f8, 03e8 questions.

    I wish they gave the answers after the test, I would have liked to have
    known the ones I missed and why.

    Anyway, life is good!

    Pat

    --
    ---
    Patrick Palmer

    www.thecomputerguy.bz

    Patrick Q, Dec 18, 2006

  2. Well done I knew you would pass it.

    William Wallace, Dec 19, 2006

  3. Patrick Q

    Patrick Q Guest

    Thanks!

    Pat

    Patrick Q, Dec 20, 2006
  4. Patrick Q

    Patty Guest

    On Mon, 18 Dec 2006 22:51:14 GMT, Patrick Q wrote:

    > Passed the Hardware today.... a bit easier than the software, but I studied
    > harder....all the wrong stuff anyway.... Here's what was odd compared to the
    > practice tests... but they could have a pool of 1000 questions...
    >
    > 1. No pictures
    > 2. no cable lengths
    > 3. lots of questions on #'s of pins
    > 4. a few story problems... I like story problems.
    > 5. A couple of IRQ things -- nothing really specific.
    > 6. NO 03f8, 02f8, 03e8 questions.
    >
    > I wish they gave the answers after the test, I would have liked to have
    > known the ones I missed and why.
    >
    > Anyway, life is good!
    >
    > Pat

    Congratulations Patrick!