I passed today 70-272

Discussion in 'MCDST' started by Gis Bun, Jul 29, 2006.

  1. Gis Bun

    Gis Bun Guest

    I passed today the 70-272 exam with a 890 (700 required to pass) on 50
    questions.

    Interesting that everywhere it says that you have just over 2 hours to do
    the exam. Yet when the clock started to tick in the exam, I was down to 95
    minutes.

    To answer a previous question of mine, there are a few (not many) questions
    on this exam related to SP2. Second edition books is therefore not critical.

    Found it funny that the exams still mention Office XP and not Office 2003
    which comes with 70-272.

    Watch the wording. Some of the text I found not to be too clear.

    Best place to get some questions that are VERY close to what was asked? Test
    King (or Actual Tests which [in my opinion] seemed to plagerized Test Kings
    stuff).

    Now I just have to wait ffor the site to get updated and get whatever is in
    the "welcome kit".

    BTW, in case you didn't know. Every year (?) at the TechEd show, if you did
    not appear at the show, your name is thrown in a raffle and a bunch of MCPs
    world wide get a free box of goodies. One or more of t-shirts, hats, books,
    CDs, etc.

    Gis
    Gis Bun, Jul 29, 2006

  2. Gis Bun

    Lnkwizard2 Guest

    "Gis Bun" <> wrote in message
    >I cheated on the 70-272 exam today and recieved a highly undeserved

    score of 890 (700 required to pass) and will now viloate the NDA I signed
    by telling you how many questions are on the exam.

    > Besides violating the NDA in the above statement I will give other details
    > on the exam so I can thoroughly violate the NDA.
    >
    >Not only am I violating the NDA, but now I will tell you how I cheated!
    >Best place to get some questions that are VERY close to what was asked?
    >Test
    > King (or Actual Tests which [in my opinion] seemed to plagerized Test
    > Kings
    > stuff).
    > (ifypfy)

    I am going to repeat myself here. (this is from a repsonse I gave in
    another newsgroup) Very applicable here.

    Both "products" you mentioned are br@aindumps and are really fuscked
    up ways of cheating. You are CHEATING and will lose your certifications
    when you are caught.

    Besides losing your certs you also deserve to have your genitals ripped
    off and have nitirc acid poured in the raw wound. You should have
    each of your fingers slowly smashed in a vice while being forced to inhale
    the fumes of ammonia capsules to insure you stay reasonably concious
    during the ordeal. Each of your remaining joints should be slowly twisted
    until all the tendons and ligament rip apart and you are completely unable
    to move any part of your body without experiencing immense pain. Lastly
    you need your eyes gouged out and have them forcibly shoved down your
    throat in hopes that you choke on them.
    Lnkwizard2, Jul 31, 2006

  3. Gis Bun

    Gift of Gab Guest

    What is this TechEd Show that happens every year? Where is it @? Where can
    I find info on this.

    Gift of Gab, Jul 31, 2006
  4. Gis Bun

    Gis Bun Guest

    Microsoft site.

    Gis Bun, Aug 2, 2006
  5. Gis Bun

    Gis Bun Guest

    And I'll say this to you as well f?ck off.

    Thank you for rewording my original message. you are lower than sludge.
    Maggots coming out of a dead corpse have a higher IQ than you.

    Nobody likes to police the Internet but you're doing a nice job at it.

    If it is ****SO**** "illegal", why hasn't Microsoft stopped them????? Answer
    please? Let's hear it?

    You are a real pathetic individual. I think anyone who reads the crap you
    mentioned must REALLY feal sorry for you. Go back to your daytime job....
    working with the Talaban.

    And f?ck you to as I know what your reply will be.

    Gis Bun, Aug 2, 2006
  6. Gis Bun

    Gis Bun Guest

    Oh by the way asshole, it seems just about every question is asked or some
    comment, you decide to open your big f?cking hole (the righter one although
    both fit well) and give shit or some stupid comment to anything you don't
    like.

    Maybe that day job with The Talaban is a bit boring for you. Must be
    inhaling those poppy seeds a bit to much.

    Gis Bun, Aug 2, 2006
  7. Gis Bun

    Lnkwizard2 Guest

    Answers in-line

    "Gis Bun" <> wrote in message
    > And I'll say this to you as well f?ck off.

    My how erudite we are today, if this is your best reply, then there won't
    be much of a discussion here.

    > Thank you for rewording my original message. you are lower than sludge.
    > Maggots coming out of a dead corpse have a higher IQ than you.

    Glad to be of service. Actually I prefer to be told that I am lower
    than a snakes belly in a Louisiana swamp, has a ncier ring to it.
    As to the IQ thing, I doubt the vveracity of your statement as I
    do doubt you have tested their IQ and I know you have no idea
    what mine is. Nice try moosebreath.

    > Nobody likes to police the Internet but you're doing a nice job at it.

    Again thank you, I do try to make the consumers happy.

    > If it is ****SO**** "illegal", why hasn't Microsoft stopped them?????
    > Answer
    > please? Let's hear it?

    Stop one and three more pop up, better the a$$fusckers you know than
    the ones you don't, besides it is more satisfying to decertify the cheater.

    > You are a real pathetic individual. I think anyone who reads the crap you
    > mentioned must REALLY feal sorry for you. Go back to your daytime job....
    > working with the Talaban.

    Actually many people enjoy my writings and derive much pleasure
    from reading it. It is only deceptive little weenies like yourself
    who seem to get offended and upset by it. Perhaps because you
    don't like the fact that you have been caught cheating and are being
    called out on it?

    > And f?ck you to as I know what your reply will be.

    Glad you know my response before I do, perhaps you can provide it
    for me next time, as I do have other things I could be doing.
    Lnkwizard2, Aug 2, 2006
  8. Gis Bun

    TBone Guest

    And on the eigth day <> did cause the

    > Best place to get some questions that are VERY close to what was
    > asked? Test King (or Actual Tests which [in my opinion] seemed to
    > plagerized Test Kings stuff).

    Ya, no sher sh*tlock. Somehow you expected companies that sell cheating
    materials to be honest? At least you were stupid enough to admit that you
    cheated on the exams here in a MS controlled group. I'm sure you'll be
    hearing from them soon.

    --
    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL
    TBone, Aug 2, 2006
  9. Gis Bun

    BD [MCNGP] Guest

    << While I was at work, Gis Bun spurted out:
    > And I'll say this to you as well f?ck off.

    Let me give you a fu©king clue you dolt. You're a cheating @$$fu©ker and you're
    busted. You will expect to receive an email from the Microsoft Learning team
    shortly (If you haven't gotten one already) do yourself a BIG Cluser
    Favor...read it and respect it.

    > Thank you for rewording my original message. you are lower than
    > sludge. Maggots coming out of a dead corpse have a higher IQ than you.

    That would mean that you're lower than maggots coming out of dead corpses. Dead
    corpses in Canada even (sorry Neil). Obviously you were unaware that we could
    trace you to your place of.....hmmmm....Videotron....business maybe?!....

    Here...you tell me...is this your place of business?

    Looking up !NET-24-37-237-0-1 at whois.arin.net.
    CustName: Videotron Ltee
    Address: 300 Viger Est
    City: Montreal
    StateProv: QC
    PostalCode: H2X-3W4
    Country: CA
    RegDate: 2004-12-16
    Updated: 2004-12-16

    NetRange: 24.37.237.0 - 24.37.237.255
    CIDR: 24.37.237.0/24
    NetName: VL-D-MO-1825ED00
    NetHandle: NET-24-37-237-0-1
    Parent: NET-24-37-0-0-1
    NetType: Reassigned
    Comment:
    RegDate: 2004-12-16
    Updated: 2004-12-16

    RTechHandle: IPADM74-ARIN
    RTechName: IP Administrator
    RTechPhone: +1-514-281-0850
    RTechEmail:

    OrgAbuseHandle: ABUSE263-ARIN
    OrgAbuseName: Network Operations Center
    OrgAbusePhone: +1-514-281-8498
    OrgAbuseEmail:

    OrgTechHandle: NOC1226-ARIN
    OrgTechName: Network Operations Center
    OrgTechPhone: +1-514-380-7100
    OrgTechEmail:

    Oh please....please....tell me it is....I so want to contact your boss so that I
    can get you fired too.....yes....TOO...I do this for a living you moron.

    > Nobody likes to police the Internet but you're doing a nice job at it.

    I LOVE to police the internet...especially for cheating @$$fu©kkers like
    you.....it's people like YOU (and you) that are degrading the value of the IT
    Industry....and I WILL stop you....even if it's ONE by Fu©king ONE.

    > If it is ****SO**** "illegal", why hasn't Microsoft stopped them?????
    > Answer please? Let's hear it?

    Well...the first clue didn't work....but here goes....M$ ****IS**** stopping
    them, and by shutting @$$fu©kers like you out...we're taking it one step
    further.

    > You are a real pathetic individual. I think anyone who reads the crap
    > you mentioned must REALLY feal sorry for you. Go back to your daytime
    > job.... working with the Talaban.

    BWAHAHAHAH.......YOU.....my @$$fu©king foe....are the pathetic one....reduced to
    cheating on exams that aren't that difficult to begin with....if YOU had an
    ounce of skill in your brain, you'd be able to STUDY for them and not CHEAT on
    them.

    > And f?ck you to as I know what your reply will be.

    Did you really? Well, did you know (who an I kidding? of course you didn't) that
    I was going to tell you that I've got you in my Cheater Database and that you
    are now forever marked as an @$$fu©ker?

    <Sorry Lnk, snipped for brevity>

    Lnk, got your messages, got here as soon as I could. Thanks Brotha!

    --
    BD
    MCNGP #51
    BD [MCNGP], Aug 2, 2006
  10. Gis Bun

    T3stk!nk is for cheating @$$fu©kers.

    They reduce the time for cheating @$$fu©kers.

    > To answer a previous question of mine, there are a few (not many)
    > questions on this exam related to SP2. Second edition books is
    > therefore not critical.
    >
    > Found it funny that the exams still mention Office XP and not Office
    > 2003 which comes with 70-272.

    That's because you're using outdated material....you stool.

    > Watch the wording. Some of the text I found not to be too clear.

    No sh!t!!!! Really? How did ya finger that one out?

    > Best place to get some questions that are VERY close to what was
    > asked? Test King (or Actual Tests which [in my opinion] seemed to
    > plagerized Test Kings stuff).

    BWAHAHAH....you fu©king moron....they're ALL the same...they plagarize from
    eachother...how do you think they make money? Other than from stealing it from
    dolts like you.

    > Now I just have to wait ffor the site to get updated and get whatever
    > is in the "welcome kit".

    You won't be receiving any welcome kit from M$....except the "Welcome to the BAN
    list" kit....which includes a free, one-time use, butt plug, a handful of moist
    towelettes, and your very own broom stick so that you can Stick it to your
    commrades in the IT industry. Thanks @$$fu©ker!!!!

    > BTW, in case you didn't know. Every year (?) at the TechEd show, if
    > you did not appear at the show, your name is thrown in a raffle and a
    > bunch of MCPs world wide get a free box of goodies. One or more of
    > t-shirts, hats, books, CDs, etc.
    >
    > Gis

    Well, you won't have to worry about that...you won't have your MCP any more.
    --
    BD
    MCNGP #51
    BD [MCNGP], Aug 2, 2006
  11. Gis Bun

    BD [MCNGP] Guest

    << While I was at work, Gis Bun spurted out:
    > Microsoft site.

    You have been stripped of your right to post in any of the IT forums.

    From here on out you have no say in anything. No body is listening.
    --
    BD
    MCNGP #51
    BD [MCNGP], Aug 2, 2006
  12. Gis Bun

    Lnkwizard2 Guest

    <snipped even more>

    > Lnk, got your messages, got here as soon as I could. Thanks Brotha!

    I know how you like having fun with this type of vermin and
    wouldn't want to deprive you of the opportunity.
    Lnkwizard2, Aug 2, 2006
  13. Gis Bun

    BD [MCNGP] Guest

    << While I was at work, Lnkwizard2 spurted out:
    > <snipped even more>
    >>
    >> Lnk, got your messages, got here as soon as I could. Thanks Brotha!
    >>

    > I know how you like having fun with this type of vermin and
    > wouldn't want to deprive you of the opportunity.

    I've already got this vermin buried in the dank caverns and covered with so much
    cr@p that it will take him a decade to eat his way out of it.

    A Bright one, he is not!
    --
    BD
    MCNGP #51
    BD [MCNGP], Aug 2, 2006
  14. Gis Bun

    Lnkwizard2 Guest

    "BD [MCNGP]" <BD@CertGuard> wrote in message
    > << While I was at work, Lnkwizard2 spurted out:
    >> <snipped even more>
    >>>
    >>> Lnk, got your messages, got here as soon as I could. Thanks Brotha!
    >>>

    >> I know how you like having fun with this type of vermin and
    >> wouldn't want to deprive you of the opportunity.
    >>

    > I've already got this vermin buried in the dank caverns and covered with
    > so much
    > cr@p that it will take him a decade to eat his way out of it.
    >
    > A Bright one, he is not!
    > --

    I guess I'll have to see if I can find one that is
    a little tougher to ferret out and crush.
    Lnkwizard2, Aug 2, 2006