    I am strongly agree that www.hotcert.biz have done a very good job.
    I read their study guide before doing the exam.
    And I passed it.
    =?Utf-8?B?SGVubnk=?=, Aug 15, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?SGVubnk=?=

    Techie Guest

    Oh $#% joy yet another dumbass advertising yet another way to cheat your way
    through the exams instead of actually learning the material.

    Please oh great and all knowing Henny please apply to work in my IT
    department so I can fire your lame ass.

    --
    Techie
    MCNGP # 21
    Techie, Aug 15, 2005

  3. Selvi = Hennry = Sean = Jack... LOL did i miss any?
    That's pretty funny.

    =?Utf-8?B?Y2xlYXJub2lzZQ==?=, Aug 15, 2005