I passed the exam 271

Discussion in 'MCDST' started by sarath, Nov 14, 2005.

  1. sarath

    sarath Guest

    Hey guys.. I passed the 70-271 exams this morning with 986 marks. This is my
    3rd try with 271 and before I got only 677 both times. I know I did my study
    hard and 14 days I didn’t sleep. Oh my god it was hard time to me. Before I
    was thinking exam may be easy and I didn’t prepare for that enough capacity
    of study level. Finally I understood I spend money for nothing so, I start
    study 16 hrs a day.

    First, I have to thanks for Taylor who gave me to advise to find TechNet
    articles for TCP/IP fundamentals. That was my weakest point and found the
    many solution with white papers. Thanks Taylor.

    So how I did my exam it is not easy to do. I make small network in my home
    and that’s the one I used for my “troubleshooting lab†appear on MS press
    book. I used MS press book and examcram2. I got many questions SP2. If anyone
    looking for the information how to pass the exam these are my opinions.

    1. Use MS press book and do all practice indicate in each and every chapter.
    2. For the SP2 use “Appendix A†and try to understand security features. As
    well as new features what available on the SP2.
    3. Keep your close eye with examcram2 questions indicate end of the each
    chapter. All those questions they make as review of the entire chapter.
    4. Use Microsoft Knowledge Base articles and review all up and down.
    5.Use TechNet articles to find all technical resources and keep in mind you
    can find the solution for your weakness from there.
    6.Spend enough time for the study.

    I used practice exam came with MS Press book (300 + object 150) and
    examcram2. Now I have to prepare for 272. Good luck everybody.

    Sarath
    --
    Hands that help are holier than lips that pray.

    sarath, Nov 14, 2005

  2. sarath

    rask Guest

    Hello sarath congratiolations you must be very happy.

    so how long have you studied it? before the exam
    thanks for the tips they are very helpful. goodluck to your next test

    rask, Nov 15, 2005

  3. sarath

    sarath Guest

    Hello Rask

    Thanks and you know I was failed twice 271. Before I didn’t spend enough
    time for study that because same time I was studding French. Finally I dump
    my French course and spend whole time for this. 14 days I gave my full
    attention for the 271. Now I am spending my time for 272. Good luck for you.

    --
    Hands that help are holier than lips that pray.

    sarath, Nov 16, 2005
  4. sarath

    kapil Guest

    kapil, Nov 16, 2005
  5. sarath

    kapil Guest

    Hello Dear Friends
    Congrulations to those who have passed their exams.

    I have failed my exam 271 .I scored 519 this was my first attempt i done the
    hard work and i was very confident about that i am felling well with the
    271. There were one or two topics which i was worrying for. i don't know what
    happened

    But i will try very hard this time. I f u or anyone give me any further
    guidance that will be very appreciable

    Thanks and good to everyone for their certifications exams.

    kapil, Nov 16, 2005
  6. sarath

    sarath Guest

    Read what i said here. Don’t worry and try it again. Some people going to
    pass it their first try. Unfortunately I tried twice and finally I did.

    sarath, Nov 17, 2005
  7. sarath

    Taylor Guest

    Kapil,

    What section were you lacking in the most? I'll try and give you an
    idea of what you can do to maybe study a little better.

    Taylor

    Taylor, Nov 17, 2005
  8. sarath

    hannah29 Guest

    Congratulation sarath, you did a great job

    Sorry for kapil but don’t loose your heart. You will do better nex
    time. Follow as sarath has suggested and addition to this use a goo
    practice exam to ensure your success.

    All the best

    -
    hannah2