    id for the mcp website.

    Can anyone tell me what to expect and give me an idea of when.

    Thanks.

    moondog5, May 17, 2007

  2. moondog5

    Lukas Beeler Guest

    * moondog5 <>:
    > I passed 070-431 on May 7th. This was my first MS certification exam and gives me MCTS:Sql Server 2005. So far, other than the
    > paper from the testing center, I have not gotten anything from either prometric or Microsoft concerning my certification. I
    > understand there a welcome kit of some sort will be mailed to me. But I would have thought that I would have received an email or
    > something by now. Maybe with my access id for the mcp website.
    >
    > Can anyone tell me what to expect and give me an idea of when.

    You should receive a Mail from Microsoft with your MCP ID,
    usually within one or two days, but it may take up to two weeks.

    If you're nervous check the Prometric Website and see if your
    "Pass" status was already uploaded. If it isn't, call your
    Testing Center, because that means they did something wrong.

    If it is, call the Microsoft Regional Service Center.

    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/support/worldsites.mspx

    They will need the informations located on your result sheet! You
    will get your MCP ID and an Access code. With the access code you
    can link your MCP ID to a Live.com (formerly Passport) account.

    Then, you can order your welcome kit from from the MCP website to
    which you newly gained access.

    --
    Read my blog at http://projectdream.org

    Lukas Beeler, May 17, 2007