    Gary
    --
    www.compute-it.net
    Gary Kendall, Aug 28, 2003

  2. I recently chose to pick up my A+ certification also for kicks. I have
    plenty of experience but now days you sometimes have to have these
    certifications just to get an interview, regardless of how much experience
    you have. I would say that anyone with a few years of experience should
    easily be able to pass this exam with no problems. I'll be honest, I read
    Mike Meyer's all-in-one book (which I borrowed from one of my A+ certified
    employees) to brush up on topics, and passed the Hardware exam with a
    959/596 in 6 minutes, and passed the OS exam with a 926/600 in about 5
    minutes. The only discouraging point was the $200 I dropped to have a
    certificate that proves what I already knew. Oh well.

    Clint Kennedy
    BSCS, MCP, A+

    Clint Kennedy, Aug 28, 2003

  3. CONGRATS!!!