    See, anything is possible! Thanks for all your tips!

    On to 70-316!

    Orbit

    Orbit, May 3, 2004

  2. Orbit

    Guest Guest

    congratulations!!!

    Guest, May 3, 2004

  3. Orbit

    qazqazqaz Guest

    Congratulations!

    Also, did the exam contain any questions on the use of
    Cascading Style Sheets (*.css) for formatting the output
    of your Web app?

    Thanks in Advance,

    QAZ

    qazqazqaz, May 3, 2004
  4. Orbit

    Orbit Guest

    No, but it had a lot of legacy-compatible questions.

    Orbit, May 3, 2004
  5. Orbit

    Eric Guest

    qazqazqaz wrote:

    > Also, did the exam contain any questions on the use of
    > Cascading Style Sheets (*.css) for formatting the output
    > of your Web app?

    I haven't seen .css on any .NET test.

    Eric

    Eric, May 4, 2004
  6. Orbit

    Eric Guest

    Orbit wrote:

    > Hey guys...this is the "soccer mom" who wants to be an
    > MCSD.....guess what?! I passed the 70-315 exam today!
    > See, anything is possible! Thanks for all your tips!
    >
    > On to 70-316!
    >
    > Orbit

    I'm happy for you - great news! You should reaward yourself. This is
    the hardest test in the series because it's the first one most people
    go for. Your next test will be easier for you because there is some
    overlap in the material. Get 70-316 and 70-320 before you let up in
    your studies.

    Eric

    Eric, May 4, 2004
  7. >I haven't seen .css on any .NET test.

    Something in the beta for 300 - opps NDA!!!!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, May 4, 2004
  8. Orbit

    anonymous Guest

    Congrats.

    If I am not being to forward, may I ask you
    how much money you spent on resources to study for
    that exam?

    anonymous, May 4, 2004
  9. Orbit

    anonymous, May 4, 2004
  10. Orbit

    Orbit Guest

    I don't mind you asking, but I'm going to look like a
    fool. I had to buy VStudio, then got Microsoft MOC books,
    then supplemented with Microsoft Press books (most were
    worthless), then Kalani's book. All in all, $4,000-ish.

    All I would have needed, really, was Kalani & VStudio.

    Orbit, May 5, 2004
  11. Orbit

    qazqazqaz Guest

    Live and Learn I guess. Never read Kalani, I will have
    to check his books out. Some friends I know are putting
    together a FREE web site for practice exams. If they ever
    get it off the ground I will let you know. Oh, by the way,
    always keep looking for a job, even when you have one.

    qazqazqaz, May 5, 2004
  12. Orbit

    Orbit Guest

    Thanks for the info. I'd love to know if the site ever
    gets up, or if there's other newsgroups/chats etc for we
    people of like minds!

    Orbit

    Orbit, May 6, 2004
  13. Orbit

    Eric Guest

    Steve S wrote:

    > Which Kalani book did you use? I found and ExamCram2 book by him and
    > one that was an approved CramSession study material. Thanks,
    >
    > Steve

    I don't like the ExamCram as much as the Training Guides. The Training
    Guides actually teach you info. The ExamCram assumes you know it
    already and they just give you sample questions. The questions are not
    the same complexity as the actual test IMHO.

    Eric

    Eric, May 11, 2004
  14. Orbit

    anonymous Guest

    Hello,

    Congratulation,

    I just want to know what book you use to study for the exam?

    I just want to know if you have tried the following
    practice exam:
    http://www.measureup.com/site/vendor.asp?vendor=Microsoft&crttrk=1
    http://www.selftestsoftware.com/dept.asp?dept_id=1000

    Please let me know.