    --
    Only god knows how deep is my love for McLaren Mercedes...
    --

    F1_Häkkinen, Sep 17, 2003

  2. circa Wed, 17 Sep 2003 22:13:27 +0300, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, F1_Häkkinen
    () said,
    > Hii
    >
    > I passed 70-221 with 780 score. But I dont know max score. I know minimum
    > score for passed this exam 556. What is the max score for this exam? 1000?

    I believe that the maximum scores for all of the exams are 1000.

    Laura
    --
    The technology will be obsolete by the time we leave here today, but
    that's okay because we'll come back!

    Laura A. Robinson, Sep 17, 2003

  3. F1_Häkkinen

    BrianDumb Guest

    >--
    >Only god knows how deep is my love for McLaren Mercedes...
    >--

    Hey there

    We met a few weeks ago. You were asking us about
    braindumps.

    I take it from your low scores that you were unable to
    memorize enough answers to score anything like 1000?

    OR

    I am willing to concede that you may have genuinely taken
    the test after STUDY with NO BRAINDUMPS, in which case we
    ALL APPLAUD YOU! and are all proud of the fact that you at
    least tried and passed honestly.

    So - after studying past questions in preparation for your
    first tests, what did you decide to do this time?

    BrianDumb, Sep 18, 2003