    Igor Puhalo Guest

    I just want to say that I joined you community
    Regards
    Igor Puhalo, Aug 29, 2003

  2. Igor Puhalo

    Lady Guest

    Way to go Igor !!! Keep moving forward to the MCSE while you're in the
    studying mood.

    Lady, Aug 29, 2003

  3. Igor Puhalo

    Maestro Guest

    I noticed that also, but decided to not comment.

    to a newsgroup is
    >not indicative of ones ability at learning the material

    and passing the

    Maestro, Aug 29, 2003
  4. Igor Puhalo

    Chris Guest

    well done!

    Chris, Aug 29, 2003
  5. Always so negative! What's wrong with you? This guy passed
    you should encourage not discourage...

    Free the News Group, Aug 29, 2003
  6. He didn't say otherwise either.

    Clint Kennedy, Aug 29, 2003
  7. Igor Puhalo

    Consultant Guest

    he didn't say password either

    Consultant, Aug 29, 2003
  8. Igor Puhalo

    Jtyc Guest

    > he didn't say password either

    The password is... nipple...
    Jtyc, Aug 29, 2003
  9. Igor Puhalo

    Maestro Guest

    Now that I've actually paid attention to the post, the
    subject line says it all, which I guess implies that there
    was some studying going on.

    message

    Maestro, Aug 29, 2003
  10. Igor Puhalo

    bellcurve Guest

    don't you people work

    message

    bellcurve, Aug 29, 2003
  11. Igor Puhalo

    Consultant Guest

    'scuse me, your balls are showing

    Consultant, Aug 29, 2003
  12. Igor Puhalo

    Maestro Guest

    Yes I do work, but if I'm sitting at my desk posting here
    that generally means that there is nothing else going on.

    Does it bother you that we post here? That seems like an
    odd question especially since not all posters are sitting
    in the same time zone.

    Maestro, Sep 2, 2003