I passed! 220-231 and 220-232

Discussion in 'A+ Certification' started by BK, Nov 15, 2003.

  1. BK

    BK Guest

    If you read my thread below ("Big Problem!"), you notice how I was freaking
    out because VUE signed me up for 220-231 and 232 (2003 A+ Core and OS). I
    was freaking out because I could not reschedule since my test was the next
    day of my sign up and I only found out that night and the offices were
    closed for me to do any rescheduling.

    The day started with me arriving at the test site 15 minutes prior to the
    time (as instructed), but the office did not open until 30 minutes AFTER my
    test was scheduled.

    I sat down and looked at the screen and it was indeed the new test (2003
    objective for A+ Core and OS numbered 220-231 and 220-232).

    The test had pretty much the same questions as the 2001 exams except the
    Hardware one had more SCSI and USB questions while the OS had more Windows
    XP questions. I finished each exam in 30 minutes each. There were 80
    questions and I had 90 minutes to complete the exam. The passing score was
    467 for both exams and I received an 860 on Core and 900 on OS.

    For the core, there were many questions on laser printers, IRQ and addresses
    so make sure to memorize those before you take this exam.

    The OS was very easy and they asked alot of questions on difference between
    FAT16, FAT32 and NTFS. Most of the questions; however, were just "how to get
    to properties" type of questions so if you have used Windows in your daily
    business, then you should not have any problems with them.

    So yeah, I took both 2003 exams today and I passed!

    BK, Nov 15, 2003

  2. BK

    R.A.D. Guest

    Oh and by the way congrats on the Great Job!
    RAD

    R.A.D., Nov 15, 2003

  3. BK

    BK Guest

    You know what? Now that I think about it, it was just 2001 in linear form.
    haha, my bad. Now on to Network+ !

    BK, Nov 15, 2003
  4. Well, congratulations, and disregard my reply to your other thread.....

    Systems Administrator
    Coordinated Home Care

    remove me to email to me

    Simon Telrenner, Nov 17, 2003