    Very proud of myself....I used Microsoft and Trenscender
    ('till a virus ate my notebook)... Microsoft Press really
    was helpful if you practice.

    Jenn, Nov 27, 2003

  2. Jenn

    Kian Wah Lai Guest

    congrats..
    are you a MCSA now?

    Kian Wah Lai, Nov 27, 2003

  3. Jenn

    Jenn Guest

    Nope...one more test

    Jenn, Nov 27, 2003
  4. Jenn

    Kian Wah Lai Guest

    216?

    Kian Wah Lai, Nov 27, 2003
  5. Jenn

    Jenn Guest

    I don't think 216...It was mentally exausting to do
    techie, wife, mom over 40 and 218....I think I need to not
    even think about it for a few months then figure out
    what "elective" works best for me.

    Jenn, Nov 30, 2003
  6. Jenn

    Kian Wah Lai Guest

    216 if you're going for MCSE
    its much tougher

    Kian Wah Lai, Nov 30, 2003
  7. Jenn

    Brat Guest

    If you are planning to go onto MCSE, you will need to tak 216. I did it as
    a single mom of 2 young kids (5 and 9) at 30.

    Granted I found 218 to be very easy... but that was taken last after CNA,
    A+, 210, 215, CCNA, 216, 217, 224, and 219.

    Brat, Nov 30, 2003