I owe the IRS $7200

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by philo, Jun 9, 2006.

  1. philo

    philo Guest

    OOOPs...

    it was my error in filling out the form...
    but it seems i do not actually owe them any money...

    if anything...i may get an add'l refund....

    anyway that was yesterday and i was supposed to have taken the girlfriend
    out for dinner...

    while i was on the phone to the IRS (only about a 5 or 10 minute wait)...
    she was reheating some yesterday's soup...
    and told me that she didn't need to go to dinenr that night...
    and was going to look for a job.

    now that morning is here...
    i wonder why i told here the whole matter was squared away...?

    what i should have done is told her:

    good news... i don;t owe the IRS $7200

    I actually owe them $18000 !

    philo, Jun 9, 2006

  2. philo

    Rod Guest

    "philo" <> wrote in message
    > OOOPs...
    >
    > it was my error in filling out the form...
    > but it seems i do not actually owe them any money...
    >
    > if anything...i may get an add'l refund....
    >

    > anyway that was yesterday and i was supposed to have taken the girlfriend
    > out for dinner...
    >

    > while i was on the phone to the IRS (only about a 5 or 10 minute wait)...
    > she was reheating some yesterday's soup...
    > and told me that she didn't need to go to dinenr that night...
    > and was going to look for a job.
    >
    > now that morning is here...
    > i wonder why i told here the whole matter was squared away...?
    >

    > what i should have done is told her:
    >
    > good news... i don;t owe the IRS $7200
    >
    > I actually owe them $18000 !

    She's a keeper for offering though....