    If you could afford this similar value (through the local police by means of
    local jurisdiction) you are most welcome.

    Thanks !
    Knut Arvid Keilen, Dec 13, 2007

  2. Knut Arvid Keilen wrote:
    > A Norwegian conservative politician recently estimated the Norwegian value
    > at 300 Billion NOK.
    >
    > My account number in Norwegian Postbanken is 0540 31 24 763 .
    >
    > If you could afford this similar value (through the local police by means of
    > local jurisdiction) you are most welcome.

    Knut, I just spoke with Interpol and Harald V and they both said for you
    to stay in today, make sure you're all caught up on your medicines and
    not to post anything else to newsgroups all day. It would be in your
    best interest to do just that.
    Governor Ahnold Schwartzenegger, Dec 13, 2007

  3. Knut Arvid Keilen

    Mara Guest

    On Thu, 13 Dec 2007 06:01:13 -0500, Governor Ahnold Schwartzenegger
    <> wrote:

    <snip>
    >Knut, I just spoke with Interpol and Harald V and they both said for you
    >to stay in today, make sure you're all caught up on your medicines and
    >not to post anything else to newsgroups all day. It would be in your
    >best interest to do just that.

    THANK YOU!

    AND I WANT TO KNOW WHY NOT!"
    --glmar04 at twirl.mcc.ac.uk in a.s.r
    Mara, Dec 13, 2007
  4. Knut Arvid Keilen

    Moldy Cheese Guest

    Knut Arvid Keilen wrote:

    > A Norwegian conservative politician recently estimated the Norwegian value
    > at 300 Billion NOK.
    >
    > My account number in Norwegian Postbanken is 0540 31 24 763 .
    >
    > If you could afford this similar value (through the local police by means of
    > local jurisdiction) you are most welcome.
    >
    > Thanks !

    Will you take a piece of moldy cheese instead?
    Moldy Cheese, Dec 13, 2007