    But congrats toMS this time, The MS Security Guidance Kit turned up
    yesterday, all the way from Au Dubia.

    Guess it is another low rate labour out source location.

    Collector, Jun 1, 2004

  2. On Tue, 01 Jun 2004 19:03:55 +1200, Collector wrote:

    > But congrats toMS this time, The MS Security Guidance Kit turned up
    > yesterday, all the way from Au Dubia.
    >
    > Guess it is another low rate labour out source location.

    Where the 'ell is that? Doesn't appear on my atlas.
    --

    Regards,
    Nicolaas.

    Distribution site for 2004 Pricelessware CD.
    E-Mail me for details.

    - A good fright is better remembered than good advice.

    Nicolaas Hawkins, Jun 1, 2004

  3. Collector

    Graham Guest

    Nicolaas Hawkins wrote:

    > On Tue, 01 Jun 2004 19:03:55 +1200, Collector wrote:
    >
    > > But congrats toMS this time, The MS Security Guidance Kit turned up
    > > yesterday, all the way from Au Dubia.
    > >
    > > Guess it is another low rate labour out source location.

    > Where the 'ell is that? Doesn't appear on my atlas.

    It's somewhere near "Mumbo-jumbo Land"

    Graham, Jun 1, 2004
  4. Collector

    bAZZ Guest

    Graham wrote:
    > Nicolaas Hawkins wrote:
    >
    >>On Tue, 01 Jun 2004 19:03:55 +1200, Collector wrote:
    >>

    >>>But congrats toMS this time, The MS Security Guidance Kit turned up
    >>>yesterday, all the way from Au Dubia.
    >>>
    >>>Guess it is another low rate labour out source location.

    >>Where the 'ell is that? Doesn't appear on my atlas.

    > It's somewhere near "Mumbo-jumbo Land"

    Got mine too same day probably. It is from Dubai in UAE (United Arab
    Emirates) which is just down the road from Saudi Arabia on the
    peninsula. Once got an HP cleaning kit for a 695c that came from Ireland
    butnow they are no longer free. Good on MS for sending it but I suppose
    they can afford it LOL.
    Still waiting for the other update one though. Be interesting to see
    where it comes from.

    bazz

    bAZZ, Jun 1, 2004
  5. Collector

    rua Guest

    bAZZ <> wrote in news::
    > Got mine too same day probably. It is from Dubai in UAE (United Arab
    > Emirates) which is just down the road from Saudi Arabia on the
    > peninsula. Once got an HP cleaning kit for a 695c that came from Ireland
    > butnow they are no longer free. Good on MS for sending it but I suppose
    > they can afford it LOL.
    > Still waiting for the other update one though. Be interesting to see
    > where it comes from.

    Got mine via dubai too. I thought the strangest part was the Deutsche
    Mail customs slip on it.

    rua.

    rua, Jun 1, 2004
  6. On Wed, 02 Jun 2004 08:29:43 +1200, bAZZ wrote:

    > Graham wrote:
    >> Nicolaas Hawkins wrote:

    >>>Where the 'ell is that? Doesn't appear on my atlas.

    >> It's somewhere near "Mumbo-jumbo Land"

    > Got mine too same day probably. It is from Dubai in UAE (United Arab
    > Emirates) which is just down the road from Saudi Arabia on the
    > peninsula. Once got an HP cleaning kit for a 695c that came from Ireland
    > butnow they are no longer free. Good on MS for sending it but I suppose
    > they can afford it LOL.
    > Still waiting for the other update one though. Be interesting to see
    > where it comes from.
    >
    > bazz

    Yeah ... Dubai or Abu Dhabi I can grok, but that other place is somewhere
    else, man - a suburb of Fairyland maybe ..
    --

    Regards,
    Nicolaas.

    Distribution site for 2004 Pricelessware CD.
    E-Mail me for details.

    - In India monkeys are worshipped - here, they are elected.

    Nicolaas Hawkins, Jun 2, 2004
  7. In article <hhv7j1kaj9zh$.etpgxvtvafj7$>,
    Nicolaas Hawkins <> wrote:

    >On Wed, 02 Jun 2004 08:29:43 +1200, bAZZ wrote:
    >
    >> Graham wrote:

    >>> It's somewhere near "Mumbo-jumbo Land"

    >> Got mine too same day probably. It is from Dubai in UAE (United Arab
    >> Emirates) which is just down the road from Saudi Arabia on the
    >> peninsula.

    >Yeah ... Dubai or Abu Dhabi I can grok, but that other place is somewhere
    >else, man - a suburb of Fairyland maybe ..

    Isn't he the president of the USA?

    Lawrence D'Oliveiro, Jun 4, 2004