    Pat

    --
    ---

    Patrick Q, Jan 1, 2007

  2. Patrick Q

    Mister Guest

    Are you taking the I-Net+ or Net+? They are different.

    Mister, Jan 2, 2007

  3. Patrick Q

    Patrick Q Guest

    I-Net+

    Not Net+

    Thanks!

    Patrick Q, Jan 2, 2007
  4. Patrick Q

    Patrick Q Guest

    I got 632 out of 655. (Possibly 3 questions) I got a discount certificate
    and used it today, the only time that was available before it expired. I
    just focused on the wrong stuff. There was more about webpage building and
    business to business stuff on there than I anticipated. I studied cables,
    types of network setups and various things that I worked with, but they
    asked different questions.

    A bit more work on my part is needed. The test was regularly $225, but I
    got it for $112....

    Ugh.

    Pat

    Patrick Q, Jan 4, 2007
  5. Patrick Q

    Mister Guest

    If you are studying cables and types of network setups, then I think
    you want to take Net+ (Netwok+), not I-Net+ (Internet+).

    If I-Net+ is webpage building and business to business stuff, geez,
    maybe I should take that as a bonus cert. I've been doing that for
    years!

    Mister, Jan 4, 2007
  6. Patrick Q

    Patrick Q Guest

    Reading the COMPTIA objectives to the I-Net+ Certificate, it deals with
    cables, network topologies as well as Business to Business, web pages, etc
    applications, PLUS security...kind of a mishmash of stuff.

    I'll get it, I just wasn't prepared as well as I thought I was.

    Patrick Q, Jan 4, 2007