    I was really getting annoyed by such little things. Amazing what stress can cause you to
    do.

    www.newdawnseries.com
    Alt Remedy, Jun 18, 2007

  2. Alt Remedy

    Guest

    , Jun 18, 2007

    www.ebacey.com
    sell famous guitar, Jun 18, 2007
  4. Alt Remedy

    Guest

    sell famous guitar <> wrote:

    >On 6 18 , 5 28 , "Alt Remedy" <> wrote:
    >> I was really getting annoyed by such little things. Amazing what stress can cause you to
    >> do.

    >> www.newdawwnseries.com

    > www.ebaccey.com

    Spammer spamming spam.. tis a new low.

    --
    Police nab 700 in global pedophile ring, leaving thousands
    wondering who will conduct mass next Sunday?
  5. Alt Remedy

    Vanguard Guest

    "Alt Remedy" wrote in message
    >I was really getting annoyed by such little things.

    Stop looking at your tiny penis. It only annoys you that miracle drug
    or suction pump didn't work.

    > Amazing what stress can cause you to do.

    Stop masturbating to relieve the stress.
    Vanguard, Jun 22, 2007