  1. huda alamer

    huda alamer Guest

    hi friends...i need mcse exams...210,214,215...thanks alot

    huda alamer, Sep 8, 2003

  2. You can't have mine!!! Sorry

    Rhenier Labuschagne, Sep 8, 2003

  3. I need a puppy.

    --
    RL (dogless) Coppedge, MCSE, MCT

    http://www.rlcoppedge.com/

    RL Coppedge, MCSE, Sep 9, 2003
  4. huda alamer

    Consultant Guest

    i need a new drug

    Consultant, Sep 9, 2003
  5. "Consultant" <> wrote in message
    > i need a new drug

    I thought it was "need" too.

    I want a new drug
    One that won’t make me sick
    One that won’t make me crash my car
    Or make me feel three feet thick

    I want a new drug
    One that won’t hurt my head
    One that won’t make my mouth too dry
    Or make my eyes too red

    One that won’t make me nervous
    Wondering what to do
    One that makes me feel like I feel when I’m with you
    When I’m alone with you

    I want a new drug
    One that won’t spill
    One that don’t cost too much
    Or come in a pill

    I want a new drug
    One that won’t go away
    One that won’t keep me up all night
    One that won’t make me sleep all day

    One that won’t make me nervous
    Wondering what to do
    One that makes me feel like I feel when I’m with you
    When I’m alone with you
    I’m alone with you baby

    I want a new drug
    One that does what it should
    One that won’t make me feel too bad
    One that won’t make me feel too good

    I want a new drug
    One with no doubt
    One that won’t make me talk too much
    Or make my face break out

    One that won’t make me nervous
    Wondering what to do
    One that makes me feel like I feel when I’m with you
    When I’m alone with you

    --
    Fris "Caffeine: The drug of choice for programmers everywhere" bee® MCNGP

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Sep 9, 2003