    .. This is yours help with me and for this I will be very Thankful to
    you.

    Regards

    NeedHelp, Jun 19, 2006

  2. NeedHelp

    aussie bongo Guest

    "NeedHell > you.

    > Regards

    just another spammer.

    aussie bongo, Jun 19, 2006

  3. NeedHelp

    Haydon Guest

    SPAM!!!

    Oh, well. Sh*t happens! Now F off!

    Haydon, Jun 19, 2006
  4. NeedHelp

    Guest

    ?

    NeedHelp wrote:
    > Hi Respected Sir/Madam,
    > I am Disable Person right from the beginning of my childhood from Polio
    > attack which affected my both legs. I need yours only 1 CLICK on my
    > URL/link who have on this page http://meneedhelp.5u.com/needhelp.htm
    > . This is yours help with me and for this I will be very Thankful to
    > you.
    >
    > Regards

    , Jun 19, 2006
  5. NeedHelp

    Bill K Guest

    --
    I'm not sure how polio affects one's ability to write grammatically and
    spell correctly nor, for that matter, to spam newsgroups in hopes of

    Bill in Lake Charles

    Bill K, Jun 19, 2006
  6. NeedHelp

    Helen Guest

    "NeedHelp" <> wrote in message
    > Hi Respected Sir/Madam,
    > I am Disable Person right from the beginning of my childhood from Polio
    > attack which affected my both legs. I need yours only 1 CLICK on my

    If it only affected your legs then there's nothing to prevent you doing a
    desk job in your wheelchair and earning an honest penny instead of begging
    off topic on usenet.

    Helen, Jun 20, 2006
  7. NeedHelp

    Joan Guest

    It normally effects the brain as well. A girlfriend of mine had a
    mild case, but was always in the lowest class in school and could
    never spell to save herself. Another girlfriend was always in the
    same glass, in fact that's how they met. Both girls did well in life.
    The second one took up hairdressing and ran her own salon for many
    years. The first one married and had 4 kids, divorced and then
    married a rich bloke.

    --
    Joan

    "Helen" <> wrote in message
    :

    Joan, Jun 20, 2006
  8. On Tue, 20 Jun 2006 21:31:28 +1000, "Joan" <2> wrote:

    >It normally effects the brain as well. A girlfriend of mine had a
    >mild case, but was always in the lowest class in school and could
    >never spell to save herself. Another girlfriend was always in the
    >same glass, in fact that's how they met. Both girls did well in life.
    >The second one took up hairdressing and ran her own salon for many
    >years. The first one married and had 4 kids, divorced and then
    >married a rich bloke.

    Actually it normally does not affect the brain, Polio has it's
    greatest effect on thew distal trunk and legs. FDR was a classic polio
    patient, and there was certainly nothing wrong with his brain.

    GK

    grant kinsley, Jun 20, 2006
  9. NeedHelp

    Helen Guest

    "Joan" <2> wrote in message
    > It normally effects the brain as well. A girlfriend of mine had a
    > mild case, but was always in the lowest class in school and could
    > never spell to save herself. Another girlfriend was always in the

    It doesn't affect the brain in the least. It's a viral muscular wasting
    disease.
    And you don't have to have had polio to be unable to spell or to be bottom
    of the class!
    I know somebody whose IQ is at genius level but he can barely spell his name
    correctly.

    Helen, Jun 20, 2006
  10. NeedHelp

    ASAAR Guest

    On Tue, 20 Jun 2006 21:31:28 +1000, Joan wrote:

    > It normally effects the brain as well. A girlfriend of mine had a
    > mild case, but was always in the lowest class in school and could
    > never spell to save herself. Another girlfriend was always in the
    > same glass, in fact that's how they met.

    Was one of them named Alice? :)

    ASAAR, Jun 21, 2006
  11. NeedHelp

    J. Clarke Guest

    Joan wrote:

    > It normally effects the brain as well.

    You might want to check your source on that.

    > A girlfriend of mine had a
    > mild case, but was always in the lowest class in school and could
    > never spell to save herself.

    A lot of people who have never had polio are in that category, what leads
    you to believe that she wasn't just plain old-fashioned stupid?

    > Another girlfriend was always in the
    > same glass, in fact that's how they met. Both girls did well in life.
    > The second one took up hairdressing and ran her own salon for many
    > years. The first one married and had 4 kids, divorced and then
    > married a rich bloke.

    Some fellow named "Roosevelt" had polio pretty bad and did a good deal
    better.

    --
    --John
    to email, dial "usenet" and validate

    J. Clarke, Jun 25, 2006
  12. NeedHelp

    no_name Guest

    J. Clarke wrote:

    > Joan wrote:
    >

    >>It normally effects the brain as well.

    > You might want to check your source on that.
    >

    >>A girlfriend of mine had a
    >>mild case, but was always in the lowest class in school and could
    >>never spell to save herself.

    > A lot of people who have never had polio are in that category, what leads
    > you to believe that she wasn't just plain old-fashioned stupid?

    Most people aren't. More likely just poorly educated. Get behind a
    little early on, and it'll drag you further and further back.

    no_name, Jun 27, 2006