I need your opinion

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by IceMountainWater, Jul 5, 2007.

  1. IceMountainWater, Jul 5, 2007

  2. IceMountainWater

    Paul Burdett Guest

    Hi,

    The first one is ok..a typical silhouette. The second is interesting..I like
    it, but I'd like it a lot more if the branch on the left was in focus. The
    third one doesn't grab me. So..for me the second one is the best.
    Cheers,
    Paul

    Paul Burdett, Jul 5, 2007

  3. IceMountainWater wrote:
    > What's your favorite photo out of these 3?
    >
    > http://www.thepollspace.com/polls.php?pollid=1746
    >
    > Thanks for any input!

    The last one could use a different crop.
    Try several different ones; moving the moon out of center is a good thing.
    --
    john mcwilliams

    John McWilliams, Jul 5, 2007
  4. IceMountainWater

    Clive Guest

    IceMountainWater wrote:
    > What's your favorite photo out of these 3?
    >
    > http://www.thepollspace.com/polls.php?pollid=1746
    >
    > Thanks for any input!

    Don't like the third one at all. 1st on is a bit overexposed to be a
    silhoutte - if that was waht it was meant to be. If it wasn't it's very
    under exposed.

    2nd one is ok, but the moon looks a little oval shaped?

    Clive

    Clive, Jul 5, 2007
  5. IceMountainWater

    Mike Russell Guest

    "Clive" <> wrote in message
    > IceMountainWater wrote:
    >> What's your favorite photo out of these 3?
    >>
    >> http://www.thepollspace.com/polls.php?pollid=1746
    >>
    >> Thanks for any input!
    >>

    > Don't like the third one at all. 1st on is a bit overexposed to be a
    > silhoutte - if that was waht it was meant to be. If it wasn't it's very
    > under exposed.
    >
    > 2nd one is ok, but the moon looks a little oval shaped?

    For those who care, and not everyone will, the moon was added. Besides
    being oval as you point out, it has a black circular fringe. OTOH, I find
    the first and third images to be very strongly composed, and the third one
    to be about the right overall density to capture the mood of moonlit clouds.
    My favorite is the first one.
    --
    Mike Russell - www.curvemeister.com

    Mike Russell, Jul 5, 2007