    requirements again and drop the older stuff. Plus they've got this new AJAX
    tool coming out...

    If you were in my position which direction would you go?

    =?Utf-8?B?Sm9uIGluIENhbmJ5IE9yLg==?=, Mar 22, 2006

  2. They will not drop MCSD .Net certification until .Net Framework 1.1 is
    dropped. And it is not going to happen soon. Also you can take upgrade exams
    from MCAD/MCSD to MCPD (look at exams 70-551, 552, 553, 554), they will be
    made avaiable in May.

    And the main question is - which platform are you going to use. If you name
    ..Net 1.1 then pursuing MCSD is obvious and if you think about .Net 2.0 or
    you are not sure then go for MCPD track.

    Regards,
    Alexey

    Alexey Peshekhonov, Mar 23, 2006