i need your assistance

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by candice, Feb 7, 2005.

  1. candice

    candice Guest

    Please I need you.

    I play has a play contest, and to gain I require that one clicks on my bond
    (you click close yourself the window), once per day.

    I excuse myself for caused gene. And thanks you for your assistance

    In a friendly way

    Candice

    http://www.choc-en-ligne.com/choc/s...=230&l=fr_FR&k=1Z5yynmZNLItmJt77Ic5hOJtydf5r0

    ***********************************

    S'il vous plait j'ai besoin de vous.

    Je joue a un jeu concours, et pour gagner j'ai besoin que l'on clique sur
    mon lien (vous cliquez vous fermez la fenêtre), une fois par jour.

    Je m'excuse pour la gène occasionné. Et vous remercie de votre aide

    Amicalement

    Candice
    candice, Feb 7, 2005

  2. candice wrote:

    > I play has a play contest, and to gain I require that one clicks on my bond
    > (you click close yourself the window), once per day.

    > I excuse myself for caused gene. And thanks you for your assistance

    Winner, Machine Translation Of The Day

    -
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263

    Who has implemented Usenet Solution #45933:
    Now killing all posts made with User-Agent G2
    Blinky the Shark, Feb 7, 2005

  3. "Alfredo" <> wrote in message
    >> Chef Marsden Clommlesed-Gocklelock wrote:

    >> Are you a thick wop or just a thick ****?

    > Wow, what a powerful imaination.

    Wow! What an impotent fucktard failure you are. Was that your best shot?

    --
    You ain't Dutch if you've been conned.
    Kutloze Scheefgepoepte, Feb 7, 2005

    haraguroi-hito, Feb 7, 2005

    haraguroi-hito, Feb 7, 2005

    haraguroi-hito, Feb 7, 2005

    haraguroi-hito, Feb 7, 2005

    haraguroi-hito, Feb 7, 2005

    Bastard! I told you that one last week, you thieving ****.

    --
    Glorious Goitre
    Gloria Goitre, Feb 8, 2005
  10. "alfrodo" <> wrote in message

    <HACK>

    > Holy Moses!

    He won't help ya.

    > Now, what is the English word for you shitheads?

    Usually we express it like this: 'You fuckin' "alfrodo" poofter!'

    Or

    'You slimy cunting fuckwitted "alfrodo"!'

    > Trills, trulls, trells, tralls?

    Who's a pretty boy then?

    > Aha! Got it. I'm Wanking!

    Nah, that's bashin' the bishop. Buggies can't do that.

    --
    Glorious Goitre
    Gloria Goitre, Feb 8, 2005

    Kutloze Scheefgepoepte, Feb 8, 2005
  12. "Alfredo" <> wrote in message

    > Holy Moses! Now, what is the English word for you shitheads? Trills,
    > trulls, trells, tralls? Aha! Got it. Wankers!

    Your fit of bewilderment there, you poofter, is accepted as your conceding
    defeat.

    --
    Expose your mind, and prepare for it to be pissed on.
    haraguroi-hito, Feb 8, 2005

    haraguroi-hito, Feb 8, 2005
  14. "greasy wop ****" <> wrote in message
    > Kutloze Scheefgepoepte wrote:

    >> All wops are lame slippery cunts anyway. You watch, the greasy wop
    >> ****'ll go for a head>groin shot again.

    > *plonk*

    LOL

    [you.avaricious-bloodthirsty-clotpole]

    --
    Glorious Goitre
    Gloria Goitre, Feb 8, 2005
  15. Gloria Goitre, <>, the self-absorbed, prudish
    inbreed, and grave robber, bayed:

    > "greasy wop ****" <> wrote in message

    om
    >> Kutloze Scheefgepoepte wrote:

    >>> All wops are lame slippery cunts anyway. You watch, the greasy wop
    >>> ****'ll go for a head>groin shot again.

    >> *plonk*

    > LOL
    >
    > [you.avaricious-bloodthirsty-clotpole]

    Aren't you lucky I leave clues, eh.
    Fumak the ball-disbeliever, Feb 8, 2005
  16. "Fumak the ball-disbeliever"
    <-no-necked-milkman.com> wrote
    in message
    > Gloria Goitre, <>, the self-absorbed,
    > prudish inbreed, and grave robber, bayed:
    >
    >> "greasy wop ****" <> wrote in message

    > om

    >>> *plonk*

    >> LOL
    >>
    >> [you.avaricious-bloodthirsty-clotpole]

    > Aren't you lucky I leave clues, eh.

    Yes. But I saw you on the CCTV.

    --
    Glorious Goitre
    Gloria Goitre, Feb 8, 2005
  17. Gloria Goitre, <>, the debased, pestiferous
    penguin, and person who drives sane people mad, reviled:

    ****. I left my webcam on again.
    Erukar the husky, Feb 8, 2005