    if you don't believe me, I'll be more than happy to post their name and phone number so you can check it out for yourself. Also if anyone knows about legal way to go about it, I'd appreciate it, and it would have to be quick! If I cannot pay my credit cards and it will screw up my credit worthiness, then it will be another ball game, but I really don't want to go to court, it will drag on forever and what if they're gone by then? What the heck am I gonna do if my financial future is screwed up?
    So one more time I need mass emailing software.
    Thx

    John Doe, Dec 21, 2007

  2. John Doe

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Thu, 20 Dec 2007 22:52:50 -0500, "John Doe"
    <> wrote:

    >Ok, before anyone starts lecturing me, you have to understand I do this as a last resort. I'm a sub contractor to a subcontractor, scumabgs paid with checks that bounced, leaving me in big hole. They owe me almost $4,000.00 and they've been promising me (and others to fix the problem for over a month now) Unfortunately they are in one state and I'm in another, so I cannot just walk in. They don't answer phone calls, their answering machine is full and is not accepting any more messages for weeks now. Only way of communicating with them is through email, but of course they don't care to respond. I know they did pay some of the guys because they were very peresistent and were calling all day long and then threaten them. I tried that, it didn't work (not the threats just calling them), it cost me money (it's not 1 800 number)
    >Only way I'm thinking is to spam their email with the same message over and over, untill they will just get tired of it and pay me to get rid of me. So pretty much what I'm asking for is there an easy software that will let me do that?
    >if you don't believe me, I'll be more than happy to post their name and phone number so you can check it out for yourself. Also if anyone knows about legal way to go about it, I'd appreciate it, and it would have to be quick! If I cannot pay my credit cards and it will screw up my credit worthiness, then it will be another ball game, but I really don't want to go to court, it will drag on forever and what if they're gone by then? What the heck am I gonna do if my financial future is screwed up?
    >So one more time I need mass emailing software.

    So you want to violate state and possibly Federal laws by spamming?

    You want your money from them? Take them to court.

    You REALLY think that by spamming them, instead of adding filters so
    they don't see your crap, they'd instead go "gee, OK let's pay him"?

    Evan Platt, Dec 21, 2007

  3. John Doe wrote:

    > Ok, before anyone starts lecturing me, you have to understand I do this as a last resort. I'm a sub contractor to a subcontractor, scumabgs paid with checks that bounced, leaving me in big hole. They owe me almost $4,000.00 and they've been promising me (and others to fix the problem for over a month now) Unfortunately they are in one state and I'm in another, so I cannot just walk in. They don't answer phone calls, their answering machine is full and is not accepting any more messages for weeks now. Only way of communicating with them is through email, but of course they don't care to respond. I know they did pay some of the guys because they were very peresistent and were calling all day long and then threaten them. I tried that, it didn't work (not the threats just calling them), it cost me money (it's not 1 800 number)
    > Only way I'm thinking is to spam their email with the same message over and over, untill they will just get tired of it and pay me to get rid of me. So pretty much what I'm asking for is there an easy software that will let me do that?
    > if you don't believe me, I'll be more than happy to post their name and phone number so you can check it out for yourself. Also if anyone knows about legal way to go about it, I'd appreciate it, and it would have to be quick! If I cannot pay my credit cards and it will screw up my credit worthiness, then it will be another ball game, but I really don't want to go to court, it will drag on forever and what if they're gone by then? What the heck am I gonna do if my financial future is screwed up?
    > So one more time I need mass emailing software.
    > Thx

    Fix your line lengths and someone might read your story.

    > --------------= Posted using GrabIt =----------------
    > ------= Binary Usenet downloading made easy =---------
    > -= Get GrabIt for free from http://www.shemes.com/ =-

    Thanks for the spam.

    --
    Blinky
    Killing all posts from Google Groups

    Blinky the Shark, Dec 21, 2007
  4. John Doe

    Dan C Guest

    **** off, moron.

    Dan C, Dec 21, 2007
  5. "John Doe" <> wrote in

    > Ok, before anyone starts lecturing me, you have to understand
    > I do this as a last resort. I'm a sub contractor to a
    > subcontractor,

    Boo hoo hoo. You should have a contract; sue them. That's what
    the courts are for.

    Breaking state and federal laws won't help your bank account,
    your credibility, or a chance at future employment.

    --
    }:) Christopher Jahn
    {:-( http://manormaniac.blogspot.com/

    Bela Lugosi's dead. How about you?

    Christopher Jahn, Dec 21, 2007
  6. John Doe

    thanatoid Guest

    "John Doe" <> wrote in

    > Ok, before anyone starts lecturing me, you have to
    > understand I do this as a last resort. I'm a sub contractor
    > to a subcontractor, scumabgs paid with checks that bounced,
    > leaving me in big hole. They owe me almost $4,000.00 and

    <SNIP>

    If you are for real, allow me to apologize for the abuse some
    have given you and to say this:

    I doubt "breaking state etc. laws" is of much concern. If "the
    law" could or wanted to do anything about spamming they would
    have done so years ago. It's all part of the game known by some
    as "the rich fucking everyone else over".

    As for spamming or otherwise using the net or even snail mail to
    hassle them in general, it's pointless. They will just ignore
    and/or filter you and people like that just don't care anyway.
    Don't waste your time.

    Your idea of harassing them (for lack of a better term) appears
    born of desperation which I understand since I have had asshole
    bosses destroy my life - such as it was - myself.

    If you want to get "revenge", Google for that word and you will
    find some great ways. One of my favorites is soaking a sponge in
    cement mix and flushing it in the company's bathroom. Of course,
    that would require a visit, but IMO well worth it :)

    You can use scotch tape and a black sheet of paper and send an
    infinite fax of a black page (bye bye toner cartridge and all
    paper in the unit) to their fax number at night. It may or may
    not work depending on their machine. Etc.

    As for the money, you either have to forget it or take them to
    small claims court. Having never done it, I don't know whether
    they operate across state lines or what the cut-off $ limit is,
    you will have to look into it. You MAY find out that you have
    been screwed and there is no recourse. Such is life. As I said,
    the rich screw the poor and the planet keeps on revolving
    anyway.

    Good luck.

    --
    The only cure for stupidity is death.
    The only cure for brilliance is death.

    thanatoid, Dec 21, 2007
  7. Ebeneezer Ponder, Dec 21, 2007
  8. John Doe

    elaich Guest

    Blinky the Shark <> wrote in

    > Fix your line lengths and someone might read your story.

    He's using Grabit to post text. That's not what Grabit is for.

    elaich, Dec 21, 2007
  9. John Doe

    Phat Sam Guest

    On 21 Dec 2007 15:04:55 GMT, elaich <|@|.|> wrote:

    >Blinky the Shark <> wrote in
    >
    >> Fix your line lengths and someone might read your story.

    >He's using Grabit to post text. That's not what Grabit is for.

    Funny thing is State Laws are constantly skewed in support of the
    Contractors, now that a "Sub-Contractor" gets ripped off by a
    contractor doing to them what contractors in general have been known
    for doing, he wants to cry wolf... If you really want to prevent
    things like this from happening, you'll need to change the laws, till
    then get out of that line of work or else be branded by that line of
    works typical form of pratice...

    Phat Sam, Dec 21, 2007
  10. John Doe

    chuckcar Guest

    "John Doe" <> wrote in

    No, you need to - in this order - 1. Forget about the job you just got
    fired from 2. look and find another job 3. look up word wrap and
    netiquette before you post *anything* to usenet again.

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )

    chuckcar, Dec 22, 2007
  11. John Doe

    Plato Guest

    John Doe wrote:

    > Only way I'm thinking is to spam their email with the same message over and over, untill they will just get tired of it and pay me to get rid of me. So pretty much what I'm asking for is there an easy software that will let me do that?

    No. Smamming is bad.

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/

    Plato, Dec 27, 2007