    am not a thief.

    EC

    , Aug 7, 2005

  2. Justin Guest

    wrote on [Sun, 07 Aug 2005 14:58:43 -0500]:
    > I need to make illegal copies of dvd movies.
    >
    > The reason I need to do this is because the movies are not mine.
    > Last week I went to Best Buy and stuffed 46 dvd movies down my pants
    > and ran out of the store.
    >
    > I plan to return all the movies as soon as I make copies of them,
    > since I am not a thief.
    >
    > Before I can make copies, I need to get my hands on a dvd copying
    > machine. I am not sure what a machine to copy dvd's looks like.
    > Can someone please tell me what a dvd copy machine looks like so I can
    > go to Best Buy and stuff one down my pants. Yes, I will return it. I
    > am not a thief.

    Yeah, and nobody is losing any money because you wouldn't have bought it
    anyway!

    Justin, Aug 7, 2005

  3. TokaMundo Guest

    On Sun, 07 Aug 2005 14:58:43 -0500, Gave
    us:

    >I need to make illegal copies of dvd movies.

    You're a retard.

    >The reason I need to do this is because the movies are not mine.

    Probably because you are too retarded to make enough money to buy
    them.

    >Last week I went to Best Buy and stuffed 46 dvd movies down my pants
    >and ran out of the store.

    Scratch that, you're a total retard.

    >I plan to return all the movies as soon as I make copies of them,
    >since I am not a thief.

    Yes, you are, retard.

    >Before I can make copies, I need to get my hands on a dvd copying
    >machine.

    You're too retarded to use such a device.

    > I am not sure what a machine to copy dvd's looks like.

    See what I mean?

    >Can someone please tell me what a dvd copy machine looks like so I can
    >go to Best Buy and stuff one down my pants. Yes, I will return it. I
    >am not a thief.

    You're too retarded to take on such an intricate operation.

    TokaMundo, Aug 7, 2005
  4. TokaMundo Guest

    On Sun, 07 Aug 2005 20:26:40 GMT, Justin <> Gave
    us:

    > wrote on [Sun, 07 Aug 2005 14:58:43 -0500]:
    >> I need to make illegal copies of dvd movies.
    >>
    >> The reason I need to do this is because the movies are not mine.
    >> Last week I went to Best Buy and stuffed 46 dvd movies down my pants
    >> and ran out of the store.
    >>
    >> I plan to return all the movies as soon as I make copies of them,
    >> since I am not a thief.
    >>
    >> Before I can make copies, I need to get my hands on a dvd copying
    >> machine. I am not sure what a machine to copy dvd's looks like.
    >> Can someone please tell me what a dvd copy machine looks like so I can
    >> go to Best Buy and stuff one down my pants. Yes, I will return it. I
    >> am not a thief.

    >Yeah, and nobody is losing any money because you wouldn't have bought it
    >anyway!

    Do not feed the retard any positive reinforcements, lest ye be
    deemed a retard yourself.

    TokaMundo, Aug 7, 2005
  5. Frank Sereno Guest

    TokaMundo wrote:

    > On Sun, 07 Aug 2005 14:58:43 -0500, Gave
    > us:
    >

    >>I need to make illegal copies of dvd movies.

    > You're a retard.
    >
    >>The reason I need to do this is because the movies are not mine.

    > Probably because you are too retarded to make enough money to buy
    > them.
    >

    >>Last week I went to Best Buy and stuffed 46 dvd movies down my pants
    >>and ran out of the store.

    > Scratch that, you're a total retard.
    >

    >>I plan to return all the movies as soon as I make copies of them,
    >>since I am not a thief.

    > Yes, you are, retard.
    >

    >>Before I can make copies, I need to get my hands on a dvd copying
    >>machine.

    > You're too retarded to use such a device.
    >

    >> I am not sure what a machine to copy dvd's looks like.

    > See what I mean?
    >

    >>Can someone please tell me what a dvd copy machine looks like so I can
    >>go to Best Buy and stuff one down my pants. Yes, I will return it. I
    >>am not a thief.

    > You're too retarded to take on such an intricate operation.

    Gosh, are you really silly enough to think that someone could get 46 DVD
    movies out of a Best Buy by shoving them down his pants and then somehow
    get by the inventory control system? I think the guy was either joking
    or trolling. And if he was trolling, you fell for it hook, line and sinker.

    Frank Sereno, Aug 8, 2005
  6. Justin Guest

    TokaMundo wrote on [Sun, 07 Aug 2005 21:26:54 GMT]:
    > On Sun, 07 Aug 2005 20:26:40 GMT, Justin <> Gave
    > us:
    >
    >> wrote on [Sun, 07 Aug 2005 14:58:43 -0500]:
    >>> I need to make illegal copies of dvd movies.
    >>>
    >>> Before I can make copies, I need to get my hands on a dvd copying
    >>> machine. I am not sure what a machine to copy dvd's looks like.
    >>> Can someone please tell me what a dvd copy machine looks like so I can
    >>> go to Best Buy and stuff one down my pants. Yes, I will return it. I
    >>> am not a thief.

    >>Yeah, and nobody is losing any money because you wouldn't have bought it
    >>anyway!

    > Do not feed the retard any positive reinforcements, lest ye be
    > deemed a retard yourself.

    You should really look up the word sarcasm.

    Justin, Aug 8, 2005
  7. Bill Turner Guest

    wrote:

    > The reason I need to do this is because the movies are not mine.
    > Last week I went to Best Buy and stuffed 46 dvd movies down my pants
    > and ran out of the store.

    Every police station has a DVD copy machine for public use. Just go to
    your nearest one and explain what you have to do.

    We'll visit you as often as we can.

    Bill T.

    Bill Turner, Aug 8, 2005
  8. Bill Turner Guest

    TokaMundo wrote:

    > Do not feed the retard any positive reinforcements, lest ye be
    > deemed a retard yourself.

    Normally I'd agree but this one does show some creativity. Throw him
    some crumbs.

    Bill T.

    Bill Turner, Aug 8, 2005
  9. wrote:
    > I need to make illegal copies of dvd movies.
    >
    > The reason I need to do this is because the movies are not mine.
    > Last week I went to Best Buy and stuffed 46 dvd movies down my pants
    > and ran out of the store.
    >
    > I plan to return all the movies as soon as I make copies of them,
    > since I am not a thief.
    >
    > Before I can make copies, I need to get my hands on a dvd copying
    > machine. I am not sure what a machine to copy dvd's looks like.
    > Can someone please tell me what a dvd copy machine looks like so I can
    > go to Best Buy and stuff one down my pants. Yes, I will return it. I
    > am not a thief.
    >
    > EC

    Dude, you must have some big pants.

    Where do you steal them from?

    John

    The Man Behind The Curtain, Aug 8, 2005
  10. TokaMundo Guest

    On Sun, 07 Aug 2005 23:46:25 GMT, Frank Sereno
    <> Gave us:

    >Gosh, are you really silly enough to think that someone could get 46 DVD
    >movies out of a Best Buy by shoving them down his pants and then somehow
    >get by the inventory control system? I think the guy was either joking
    >or trolling. And if he was trolling, you fell for it hook, line and sinker.

    You're a retard as well if you think that you know what I did or did
    not "get". What you need to get is a clue.

    TokaMundo, Aug 8, 2005
  11. Jordan Guest

    Not even a good troll. Please try again.

    - Jordan

    Jordan, Aug 8, 2005