    So my question. Is there a way to properly convert these files to be compatible with Windows Movie Maker? Or do I have to go and purchase Quicktime Pro to be able to edit and create movies?

    Thanks in advance for your help.

    PS. I am an extremely simple man. So if there is a way to convert them, please explain it to me in the simplest method possible. Numbering each step would help alot. I thank you again.
    Ovexious, Jan 13, 2008

  2. Ovexious

    Mystery

    Joined:
    Jan 13, 2008
    Messages:
    2
    Camera files

    Most digital cameras have a choice of the file type you save video capture in. Check in your manual as you can normally alter this in your camera settings. Have you tried to open the files with another media by right clicking on file and open with............ If you can, chances are that can be played with media player and can be saved from that in anoother format.
    Mystery, Jan 14, 2008