    from where can i get the book .. if anybody has the book he can tell me bout
    it ...

    thank you ..
    Mohammed Bin Afif, Aug 16, 2006

  2. Mohammed Bin Afif

    TBone Guest

    And on the eigth day <Mohammed Bin > did
    cause the electrons to come together and form the following words:

    > i just want to know more about this Certified .. coz i'm planning to
    > enter
    > this exam .. and i don't know about it .. i need more information ..
    > also from where can i get the book .. if anybody has the book he can
    > tell me bout it ...

    Well, you are in the right place on the MS site. Just look for the
    certification section.

    --
    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL
    TBone, Aug 16, 2006

  3. Mohammed Bin Afif

    Sebastijan Guest

    You can get the book in Amazon

    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/07...44255/ref=pd_bbs1/104-6875091-2492729?ie=UTF8

    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/07...44292/ref=pd_bbs1/104-6875091-2492729?ie=UTF8

    Thes first bokk is Self Prepering Kit. Be carful in Amazon is 2 difrent
    edition. Thes editions hase a vaucer include for 15% discount when go to
    exam. If you look the on the cover is gold signd in wich is print 15% Eam
    Discunt.

    The 3 book is

    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/04...ef=sr_1_1/104-6875091-2492729?ie=UTF8&s=books

    Be carful take the new version wich have the 11 chapter. The old one have
    just 10 chapter. The new chapter is Recovering Windows XP from Failur

    Lp

    Sebastijan; MCDST

    Sebastijan, Aug 16, 2006
  4. "TBone" wrote:

    > And on the eigth day <Mohammed Bin > did
    > cause the electrons to come together and form the following words:
    >
    > > i just want to know more about this Certified .. coz i'm planning to
    > > enter
    > > this exam .. and i don't know about it .. i need more information ..
    > > also from where can i get the book .. if anybody has the book he can
    > > tell me bout it ...

    > Well, you are in the right place on the MS site. Just look for the
    > certification section.
    >
    > --
    > T-Bone
    > MCNGP XL

    thank you guys for your respose.

    and for your information i want to tell you that i have now the (MCP)

    my question is ... it is possible to take the two paper or just one.
    i mean (( 70-270 and 70-271))

    coz i heard that if you have MCP , you shouldn't do the two exam just one .
    please provide me ..

    thank you .
    Mohammed Bin Afif, Aug 19, 2006
  5. Mohammed Bin Afif

    Sebastijan Guest

    "Mohammed Bin Afif" <> wrote in
    message news:...

    > "TBone" wrote:
    >
    >> And on the eigth day <Mohammed Bin > did
    >> cause the electrons to come together and form the following words:
    >>
    >> > i just want to know more about this Certified .. coz i'm planning to
    >> > enter
    >> > this exam .. and i don't know about it .. i need more information ..
    >> > also from where can i get the book .. if anybody has the book he can
    >> > tell me bout it ...

    >> Well, you are in the right place on the MS site. Just look for the
    >> certification section.
    >>
    >> --
    >> T-Bone
    >> MCNGP XL
    >>

    > thank you guys for your respose.
    >
    > and for your information i want to tell you that i have now the (MCP)
    >
    > my question is ... it is possible to take the two paper or just one.
    > i mean (( 70-270 and 70-271))
    >
    > coz i heard that if you have MCP , you shouldn't do the two exam just one
    > .
    > please provide me ..
    >
    > thank you .

    Hello

    You must take two paper (writing ewry exam seperatly)

    With best regards

    Sebastijan; MCDST
    Sebastijan, Aug 19, 2006
  6. THANX. .

    IT'S MEAN I HAVE TO TAKE TWO EXAM .. EVEN IF I HAVE (MCP)

    ANYWAY .. THANK YOU FOR YOUR RESPONSE ..

    Mohammed Bin Afif, Aug 19, 2006
  7. Mohammed Bin Afif

    Lasher Guest

    =?Utf-8?B?TW9oYW1tZWQgQmluIEFmaWY=?=
    <> wrote in news:1758FC1F-FAC2-
    :

    > my question is ... it is possible to take the two paper or just one.
    > i mean (( 70-270 and 70-271))

    70-270 is part of MCSA. You may have ment taking 70-272 to complete the
    MCDST.

    --
    -Lasher
    MCNGP #50
    Lasher, Aug 22, 2006
  8. that's mean .. i have to take the seconde peper .
    thanx.

    Mohammed Bin Afif, Aug 23, 2006