    Any help will be highly appreciated.

    Thanks in advance
    Sebastien

    jean Sebastien, Jul 15, 2004

  2. jean Sebastien

    Darelc Guest

    Since I may have missed a similar question on the assesment
    exam, I will open up MSDN and look at Localization and
    building Resource files. When you localize, you select a
    language; When you execute the application it identifies
    the language version, and the proper resource file is
    selected. I believe there is an XML file where language
    alternative can be Identified by language ( Help in EN
    beside Help in FR, etc). But I need to review this area.

    snippets) to achieve
    >this.
    >
    >I want to use text files for the translations and use

    resgen.exe to build

    Darelc, Jul 16, 2004