    Random Guy Guest

    I can get a job when I pass the exam and all I need is to find testkings to
    study. Please sir be gentle and show me how to download testkings

    Random Guy, Aug 23, 2004

  2. Random Guy

    catwalker63 Guest

    "Random Guy" <> prattled ceaslessly in
    news:mkdWc.42600$:

    > I can get a job when I pass the exam and all I need is to find
    > testkings to study. Please sir be gentle and show me how to download
    > testkings

    !!!!!!! A S S F U C K E R !!!!!!

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    "I don't want one of those systems based on the cellulite processor."

    catwalker63, Aug 23, 2004

  3. Random Guy

    Chun Wong Guest

    I am sure you can download from http://www.testkings.com/

    Chun Wong, Aug 23, 2004
  4. Random Guy

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "Random Guy" <> wrote in message

    > I can get a job when I pass the exam and all I need is to find testkings

    > study. Please sir be gentle and show me how to download testkings

    You enjoy choking on nines.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Aug 23, 2004
  5. Random Guy

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Rowdy Yates, Aug 23, 2004
  6. Marin Kostov wrote:
    > TestKing = BrainDumb.
    > So... when you read them, you will memorize some questions and
    > possible answers. But... When you face real IT problems, when you
    > will need to troubleshoot logons, users, computers and other Network
    > Administrator's related issues, you will NOT BE ABLE to complete
    > these tasks. Why? Because you will NOT have any real-world experience.
    > You could be excellent aircraft pilot by the book, but if you have
    > zero flight hours, you will crash if you try to fly without any prior
    > hand-on training.
    > So... don't be a ass***! Get a computer, install trial version of
    > Windows 2003 server, practice with it, read the Help file... and that
    > experience is 1000 times better than any Test King, Actual Test and
    > so on.

    The man speaks much wisdom.

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Aug 23, 2004
  7. Random Guy

    catwalker63 Guest

    Frisbee® <> prattled ceaslessly in news:
    #:

    > Marin Kostov wrote:
    >> TestKing = BrainDumb.
    >> So... when you read them, you will memorize some questions and
    >> possible answers. But... When you face real IT problems, when you
    >> will need to troubleshoot logons, users, computers and other Network
    >> Administrator's related issues, you will NOT BE ABLE to complete
    >> these tasks. Why? Because you will NOT have any real-world experience.
    >> You could be excellent aircraft pilot by the book, but if you have
    >> zero flight hours, you will crash if you try to fly without any prior
    >> hand-on training.
    >> So... don't be a ass***! Get a computer, install trial version of
    >> Windows 2003 server, practice with it, read the Help file... and that
    >> experience is 1000 times better than any Test King, Actual Test and
    >> so on.

    > The man speaks much wisdom.

    He does indeed.

    catwalker63, Aug 23, 2004
  8. Random Guy

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again Frisbee® <> spewed
    in news:#:

    > Marin Kostov wrote:
    >> TestKing = BrainDumb.
    >> So... when you read them, you will memorize some questions and
    >> possible answers. But... When you face real IT problems, when you
    >> will need to troubleshoot logons, users, computers and other Network
    >> Administrator's related issues, you will NOT BE ABLE to complete
    >> these tasks. Why? Because you will NOT have any real-world experience.
    >> You could be excellent aircraft pilot by the book, but if you have
    >> zero flight hours, you will crash if you try to fly without any prior
    >> hand-on training.
    >> So... don't be a ass***! Get a computer, install trial version of
    >> Windows 2003 server, practice with it, read the Help file... and that
    >> experience is 1000 times better than any Test King, Actual Test and
    >> so on.

    > The man speaks much wisdom.

    you know damn right!

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Aug 23, 2004
  9. Random Guy

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again "Random Guy" <> spewed in

    > I can get a job when I pass the exam and all I need is to find
    > testkings to study. Please sir be gentle and show me how to download
    > testkings

    TROLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    (well you could be an a$$fsker, but I think yer a troll)

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Aug 23, 2004
  10. Random Guy

    Marin Kostov Guest

    TestKing = BrainDumb.
    So... when you read them, you will memorize some questions and possible
    answers. But... When you face real IT problems, when you will need to
    troubleshoot logons, users, computers and other Network Administrator's
    related issues, you will NOT BE ABLE to complete these tasks. Why? Because
    you will NOT have any real-world experience.
    You could be excellent aircraft pilot by the book, but if you have zero
    flight hours, you will crash if you try to fly without any prior hand-on
    training.
    So... don't be a ass***! Get a computer, install trial version of Windows
    2003 server, practice with it, read the Help file... and that experience is
    1000 times better than any Test King, Actual Test and so on.

    --
    Marin Kostov
    Microsoft Office XP Master Instructor

    Marin Kostov, Aug 23, 2004
  11. you won't say bad words when Chun Wong spits in your portion of No 34
    & 56!!!

    On Mon, 23 Aug 2004 06:21:44 -0700, Rowdy Yates
    <> wrote:

    >"Chun Wong" <> wrote in news:#HHU8jOiEHA.712
    >@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl:
    >
    >> I am sure you can download from http://www.testkings.com/
    >>

    >> "Random Guy" <> wrote in message
    >>>

    >>> I can get a job when I pass the exam and all I need is to find testkings

    >>> study. Please sir be gentle and show me how to download testkings

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Aug 23, 2004
  12. The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Aug 23, 2004
  13. Random Guy

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > you won't say bad words when Chun Wong spits in your portion of No 34
    > & 56!!!

    LOL! Nice one.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Aug 23, 2004
  14. Random Guy

    Guest Guest

    Guest, Aug 23, 2004
  15. Random Guy

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere <.>
    spewed in news::

    > you won't say bad words when Chun Wong spits in your portion of No 34
    > & 56!!!

    If he just spits that might be a good thing...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Aug 23, 2004
  16. Random Guy

    Mike T. Guest

    > Marin Kostov wrote:
    > > TestKing = BrainDumb.
    > > So... when you read them, you will memorize some questions and
    > > possible answers. But... When you face real IT problems, when you
    > > will need to troubleshoot logons, users, computers and other Network
    > > Administrator's related issues, you will NOT BE ABLE to complete
    > > these tasks. Why? Because you will NOT have any real-world experience.
    > > You could be excellent aircraft pilot by the book, but if you have
    > > zero flight hours, you will crash if you try to fly without any prior
    > > hand-on training.
    > > So... don't be a ass***! Get a computer, install trial version of
    > > Windows 2003 server, practice with it, read the Help file... and that
    > > experience is 1000 times better than any Test King, Actual Test and
    > > so on.

    BRAVO!! BRAVO!!!

    --
    Mike T
    Spiffy sig currently under development.

    Mike T., Aug 23, 2004
  17. Random Guy

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Aug 23, 2004 "Mike T." blathered:

    > Spiffy sig currently under development.

    Keep that one.

    --
    Tech "Developmentally Challenged Geek" Pro
    MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

    TechGeekPro, Aug 23, 2004
  18. >> you won't say bad words when Chun Wong spits in your portion of No 34
    >> & 56!!!
    >>

    >If he just spits that might be a good thing...

    i feel sick.....

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Aug 24, 2004
  19. Random Guy

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere <.>
    spewed in news::

    > i feel sick.....

    you don't look so hot from here either...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Aug 24, 2004
  20. Random Guy

    Gary Guest

    descendum pantorum.

    >When I die, I want to die like my grandfather-who died

    peacefully in
    >his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.
    >.

    Man - You seriously mangle a classic quote in your
    signature. Should you give a crap, the original quote is:
    "When I die, I want to go quietly in my sleep like my
    grandfather. Not screaming in terror like his passengers."

    Gary, Aug 24, 2004