    necesito conectar una laptop a una red que ya esta funcionando correctamente
    ....que esta compuesto de dos maquinas con utp cruzado en la primera maquina
    esta la coneccion de internet telefonico muchas gracias
    Luis Fernando Farji, Dec 24, 2006

  2. Try:

    On the first computer bridge the wired and wireless connections.

    Doug Sherman
    MCSE, MCSA, MCP+I, MVP

    Doug Sherman [MVP], Dec 24, 2006

  3. Hi
    To share an Internet connection you need a Routing system (can be Windows
    ICS, or an Hardware Router).
    If you do not have any Routing you need to use one. If do have Routing
    system it depends on how the Wireless is connected. I.e what is the Wireless
    source and what it is connected to.
    May be this can Help, http://www.ezlan.net/DialUp.html
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Dec 24, 2006