I NEED TO BUY Cisco ws-x6748ge-tx, ws-sup720-3bxl,ws-sup720-3b,ws-x6724-sfp, ws-x6704-10ge

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by network buyer, Feb 9, 2010.

  1. WTB: Cisco ws-x6748ge-tx, ws-sup720-3bxl,ws-sup720-3b, ws-x6724-sfp,
    ws-x6704-10ge

    network buyer, Feb 9, 2010

  2. network buyer

    FactoryRenewedCisco

    Joined:
    Apr 22, 2011
    Messages:
    1
    Cisco Refurbished Solutions, WS-C6500, 4500, 7600

    Hi Network buyer,

    Those prices I can beat refurbished with a 18-36 month warranty.

    Always be very careful of the products that come out of Beijing as I have heard way to many stories of fake products coming from the EAST, so please get in touch with me if you need any future pricing of Refurbished cisco.

    0031 6 2332 4023
    FactoryRenewedCisco, Apr 22, 2011

  3. network buyer

    tammyyonny

    Joined:
    May 12, 2011
    Messages:
    1
    Hi there ,we have the goods you need on promotion these days ,if you interested ,please let me know
    Tammy Yonny Shen Ying International Trade Co,LimitedAdd: Office No.310/F Witty Comm Bldg 1A-1L Tung Choi st Mongkok KL, HKPhone: 00852--30533064 Fax: 00852--39625160email:: AIM: salessabctmSKYPE:Sale3sy www.shenyingit.com
    tammyyonny, May 12, 2011