    e Guest

    Plz send me 70-292 70-296 study guide or testking.
    I have lots of good material too.
    e, Dec 16, 2003

  2. e

    Brian Guest

    "e" <> wrote
    > Plz send me 70-292 70-296 study guide or testking.
    > I have lots of good material too.

    Hmm, let me see if I know the answer....

    I believe you can reach them at .

    Did I do that right?
    Brian, Dec 16, 2003

  3. e

    Consultant Guest

    Consultant, Dec 16, 2003
  4. e

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    KB - MCNGP #26

    Ken Briscoe, Dec 16, 2003
  5. e

    Consultant Guest

    Consultant, Dec 16, 2003
  6. e

    JaR Guest

    "Consultant" <> > > > A

    JaR, Dec 16, 2003
  7. e

    Consultant Guest

    Consultant, Dec 16, 2003
  8. e

    Don Julio Guest

    --
    Don Julio
    MCNGP # (can't remember, been too long)

    Don Julio, Dec 16, 2003
  9. e

    Consultant Guest

    Consultant, Dec 16, 2003
  10. e

    JaR Guest

    JaR, Dec 16, 2003
  11. JaR wrote:
    > "Consultant" <> wrote in message

    >>> K

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Dec 16, 2003
  12. e

    JaR Guest

    Fooey, now we gonna have to start all over!
    JaR, Dec 16, 2003
  13. JaR wrote:
    > "Frisbee® MCNGP" <> wrote in message

    > Fooey, now we gonna have to start all over!

    I thought we were doing the French version this time?

    --
    Fris "Farfromassfuken" bee® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Dec 16, 2003
  14. e

    Kline Sphere Guest

    ..
    Kline Sphere, Dec 16, 2003
  15. e

    Consultant Guest

    Consultant, Dec 16, 2003
  16. Frisbee® MCNGP wrote:
    > JaR wrote:
    >> "Consultant" <> wrote in
    >> message news:OrkTw1$...

    > Z^HR

    Okay I fixed it... furrfu
    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Dec 16, 2003
  17. e

    Consultant Guest

    baiseur d'âne

    Consultant, Dec 16, 2003