    Thanks
    Scott
    A+,MCP
    Scott, Oct 18, 2005

  2. Scott

    PogingBaste Guest

    Hi Scott,

    Have you heard the practice material called Test King. That will help you a
    lot, hopefully. Though, you have experienced in this, sometimes you encounter
    questions that you never tried to tackle in real world of troubleshooting and
    computing as a technician.

    So goodluck on your next try.

    PogingBaste, Oct 18, 2005

  3. Scott

    Dthmtlgod Guest

    Scott,

    Test Kings are dumps, don't use these.

    I passed the tests by using only the Microsoft Study Guide and going through
    all included MeasureUp practice exams. There is always Transcender as well.

    Doug

    Dthmtlgod, Oct 19, 2005
  4. Scott

    Mark Meadows Guest

    I used the Microsoft Press book, and found it really helpful. I took the
    practice test in the back, which is sorted by objective, and then identified
    which objectives I needed to focus on, rather than try to go through the
    whole book. I felt the test questions in the microsoft book more closely
    resembled the actual test than other publications.

    Mark

    Mark Meadows, Oct 19, 2005
  5. Scott

    PogingBaste Guest

    I found the Test King helpful but of course, I have the Microsoft books that
    really helped me passed the tests. So goodluck to your test and say a little
    prayer.

    PogingBaste, Oct 20, 2005
  6. Scott

    MitchS Guest

    Testkings are cheating.
    nuff said

    --
    Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.
    Winnner plays, loser stays. Everyone's a winne - well, not everyone."
    MitchS, Oct 20, 2005
  7. I just passed a couple of weeks ago, I used the MS press book, the measure
    up practice (really useful) and the Sybex MCDST book which was helpful on
    271 and 272.

    Douglas W Dunning, Oct 21, 2005
  8. Scott

    Guest

    Brain dumps are only wastage of money. It can help you in passing the
    exam but not enhance your knowledge and efficiency. I think for
    practicing, simulation exam is a best option. I personally like
    ucertify's simulation exam. It has excellent study guide and
    technical articles with simulation questions.
    , Oct 24, 2005
  9. Scott

    T-Bone Guest

    <> wrote
    > Brain dumps are only wastage of money. It can help you in passing the
    > exam but not enhance your knowledge and efficiency.

    Wrong, braindumps are cheating. Period. Anyone who says otherwise is a
    wastage of air.
    --
    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL
    T-Bone, Oct 24, 2005
  10. Scott

    rask Guest

    hello scott im rask i would like to take the mcdst exam how many questions do
    they give you and how long?
    thanks

    rask, Nov 2, 2005
  11. Scott

    Scott Guest

    Hello rask
    I can only tell you of my own experience - exam 70-271 had 61 questions and
    70-272 had 51 questions.

    Scott, Nov 3, 2005