    How can I find some DNS entries to borrow?"

    The BS DNS entries are shutting my PC's down.

    Thanks!

    Guest, Sep 4, 2005

  2. Guest

    Dave Guest

    your isp should supply you with the correct dns entries (usually two of them
    is sufficient).

    Dave, Sep 4, 2005

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    What was the last sentence of my question?
    So, I still have no answer.

    Guest, Sep 4, 2005
  4. Guest

    Dave Guest

    your answer is: your isp should supply you with the correct dns entries
    dns machines on other domains may not receive your requests because of
    filtering from your isp or the other network, and they may not respond to
    requests from outside their domain.

    Dave, Sep 4, 2005
  5. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Thanks but I found a real answer;

    http://www.artboy.org/2005/18/alternate-dns-servers

    Yes you can use public DNS servers IIRC.

    Guest, Sep 4, 2005