    Your help will be much appreciated

    Thanx

    Rashaad
    Rashaad Jacobs, Aug 29, 2004

  2. Rashaad Jacobs

    Will S Guest

    Dumpty dump dump dumps are just plain stupid.

    Guidelies to pass found here:

    Your time and experience with the product will do you well.
    --
    Don't Panic!

    Will S, Aug 29, 2004

  3. Rashaad Jacobs

    TBone Guest

    "Rashaad Jacobs" <> wrote
    > Hi there .I need to take the exam A.S.A.P. My work
    > requires that I be certified A.S.A.P.Can anybody please
    > help in obtaining any 70 - 272 exam questions or any
    > guidelines on how to pass 70 - 272 MCDST.

    The Microsoft site will give you lots of information. Braindumps will get
    you nowhere except possibly fired if they find out you cheated and lose your
    certification.
    TBone, Aug 30, 2004
  4. Rashaad Jacobs

    Ryan Webb Guest

    I need some brain dums of MCDsT 70 - 272 - BE CAREFUL!

    It looks like you probably didn't know this and most
    people getting newly Microsoft certified don't...but brain
    dumps of Microsoft exams have been ruled by Microsoft as
    being against their certification and testing policy.

    If Microsoft catches you using them (according to what
    I've read and been told, and have seen in the Sylvan and
    VUE testing center disclaimers before taking exams) - you
    will lose not only your Microsoft certifications, but
    possibly all IT certifications including the other popular
    track of the COMPTia certs.

    I don't know if anything has changed recently with
    this...but you may want to be careful especially since
    you've now declared to Microsoft on their own web site
    that you wish to use braindumps.

    Ryan Webb, Sep 1, 2004
  5. Rashaad Jacobs

    RK Guest

    Dumps are not stupid and are the answer to microsoft's
    often poorly worded, hard to understand questions. These
    people are simply trying to add value to their semi-
    worthless credentials.

    RK
    MCSE2k,MCSA2k,A+,N+ & now almost MCSDT!!

    RK, Sep 1, 2004
  6. Rashaad Jacobs

    TBone Guest

    "RK" <> wrote
    > Dumps are not stupid and are the answer to microsoft's
    > often poorly worded, hard to understand questions. These
    > people are simply trying to add value to their semi-
    > worthless credentials.

    Ah, I figured somebody deserving would post in this thread sooner or
    later... Time for some variation on chalk's term.

    Gimme an A!
    Gimme an S!
    Gimme an S!
    Gimme an F!