    go about this.

    Thank you in advance for any advice given

    Paul

    p.salah, Jul 20, 2003

  2. On Sun, 20 Jul 2003 10:44:21 GMT in 24hoursupport.helpdesk, my mind
    boggled at the following statement by p.salah in message

    > I have recently been d/l some movies from Kazaa and have noticed
    > that doing this is very quickly using up the 20 Gigabytes of space i
    > have on my computer. Other than deleting files once i have watched
    > them, is their any ideas on how to reduce this or do i simply need
    > more space? If so how do i go about this.
    >
    > Thank you in advance for any advice given
    >
    > Paul

    If you're going to download movies, the best thing you can do to increase
    space is to buy another hard drive. 20 gig in today's world is not much
    at all.

    --
    The Old Sourdough
    No of SETI units returned: 1861

    The Old Sourdough, Jul 20, 2003

  3. > I have recently been d/l some movies from Kazaa and have noticed that doing
    > this is very quickly using up the 20 Gigabytes of space i have on my
    > computer. Other than deleting files once i have watched them, is their any
    > ideas on how to reduce this or do i simply need more space? If so how do i
    > go about this.

    Buy A CD Writer or even A DVD Writer they are cheaper enough

    Burn what you want to keep to CD/DVD and delete the rest.

    http://quantum.2ya.com/email.htm

    Bebop & Rocksteady, Jul 20, 2003
  4. p.salah

    David Qunt Guest

    "p.salah" <> squirted these wordjisms deep inside
    the bumtube of the newstwat in

    > I have recently been d/l some movies from Kazaa and have noticed that
    > doing this is very quickly using up the 20 Gigabytes of space i have
    > on my computer. Other than deleting files once i have watched them, is
    > their any ideas on how to reduce this or do i simply need more space?
    > If so how do i go about this.
    >
    > Thank you in advance for any advice given
    >
    > Paul

    The reason that you are using all your gigabytes is that you have
    downloaded several gigabytes worth of stuff.

    When you delete several gigabytes worth of stuff, I expect you will see a
    corresponding and converse increase, in terms of gigabytes of free space.

    I hope that's been of some help.

    --
    Iain McLaren

    David Qunt, Jul 21, 2003