i need interview questions & networking tips

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by krishnakumar, Sep 5, 2003.

  1. krishnakumar

    krishnakumar Guest

    krishnakumar, Sep 5, 2003

  2. krishnakumar

    billyw Guest

    networking tip one.
    make sure both ends of the cable are plugged in..

    "krishnakumar" <> wrote in message

    billyw, Sep 5, 2003

  3. krishnakumar

    Jtyc Guest

    > networking tip one.
    > make sure both ends of the cable are plugged in..

    What if it's wireless?
    Jtyc, Sep 5, 2003
  4. krishnakumar

    billyw Guest

    ah wireless,
    well duh, make sure you radio is tuned to the correct channel and then you
    can sit happily back and surf the wen in the knowledge that you are secure
    from intrusion (unless you go to manlove street of course)

    billyw, Sep 5, 2003
  5. krishnakumar

    billyw Guest

    no your thinking of the interfax super carriageway
    the wen is the really new one

    billyw, Sep 5, 2003
  6. krishnakumar

    billyw Guest

    actually the more smoke the better.. that smoke after all is the internet
    cloud that we all see in the diagrams

    "JaR" <> wrote in message
    > "billyw" <> wrote in message
    > > networking tip one.
    > > make sure both ends of the cable are plugged in..
    > >

    > Tsk, that's the kind of vague reply that degrades the MCNGP cert. You must
    > be more specific!
    >
    > Mr. krishnakumar, what billyw meant to say was to make sure that one end

    of
    > your cat5 ethernet cable is firmly inserted into the rj45 port on the back
    > of your computer, and the other end into the three- pronged socket in the
    > wall of your home/office. (220/240 volt is preferred, but 110/120 will

    work

    billyw, Sep 5, 2003
  7. krishnakumar

    JaR Guest

    JaR, Sep 5, 2003
  8. krishnakumar

    JaR Guest

    "billyw" <> wrote in message
    > actually the more smoke the better.. that smoke after all is the internet
    > cloud that we all see in the diagrams

    Exactly! Now don't you feel better knowing that Mr krishnakumar isn't
    confused any more?

    J.R.
    JaR, Sep 5, 2003
  9. krishnakumar

    billyw Guest

    i just hope he follows your instruction
    NEXT!

    billyw, Sep 5, 2003
  10. krishnakumar

    Dragon Guest

    Of course to be a good network administrator, you need to make sure your
    systems run cool and you are able to expand them as needed. As a matter of
    fact water and ordinary kitchen soap makes an excellent solution for cooling
    down your system and allows your internet cloud to expand. Easiest way to
    use this solution is to use a spray bottle and spray around the processor.
    If a spray bottle is not available, Windex can be used as a temporary
    measure.

    Dragon, Sep 5, 2003
  11. "Dragon" <> wrote in message
    > Of course to be a good network administrator, you need to make sure your
    > systems run cool and you are able to expand them as needed. As a matter of
    > fact water and ordinary kitchen soap makes an excellent solution for

    cooling
    > down your system and allows your internet cloud to expand. Easiest way to
    > use this solution is to use a spray bottle and spray around the processor.
    > If a spray bottle is not available, Windex can be used as a temporary
    > measure.

    I wouldn't recommend Windex® as when I tried that once, it literally froze
    my CPU. I had to hold my cigarette lighter over the CPU for about a minute
    to thaw it back out.

    Should this happen to you, however, and you're a non-smoker, you could
    substitute some Tabasco®

    --
    Fris "But be careful not to overclock" bee® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Sep 5, 2003
  12. krishnakumar

    JaR Guest

    "Frisbee® MCNGP" <> wrote in message
    out.

    > Should this happen to you, however, and you're a non-smoker, you could
    > substitute some Tabasco®

    Now, Fris, you are obviously just being silly here. Everyone knows that
    Capsaicin is incompatible with Windows systems. You only use Tabasco on
    Linux.

    J.R.

    *Pointing out the obvious since 1973*
    JaR, Sep 5, 2003
  13. krishnakumar

    Maestro Guest

    Do you guys really get this bored???

    a 'port' of Linux
    >Capsaicin into Windows. I once used Tabasco on my PDA,

    well.... it wasn't
    >pretty but 'it' worked after a rinse.
    >

    >"JaR" <> wrote in message
    >> "Frisbee® MCNGP" <> wrote in

    message

    Maestro, Sep 9, 2003
  14. "Maestro" <> wrote in message
    > Do you guys really get this bored???

    Better to be bored than boring.

    --
    Fris "Where's my Ritalin" bee® MCNGP #13

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Sep 9, 2003
  15. krishnakumar

    Russ_Binne Guest

    Now i haven't heard of using windex for cooling off ur CPU..but
    i've heard of using BigMac Sauce to cool it down..try it
    sometime..works well..

    --
    I HAVE ABSOLUTE POWER

    Russ_Binne, Sep 11, 2003
  16. krishnakumar

    jerryvn01

    Joined:
    Jun 30, 2010
    Messages:
    4
    Hi,

    I agreed with you. Any way, your ideal make me thinking about some thing for my project.

    Apart from that, this link below may be useful: humanresources.hrvinet.com/office-interview-questions
    Please try to keep posting. Tks and best regards
    Last edited: Jul 31, 2010
    jerryvn01, Jul 12, 2010