    MCITP 2008. I know very well the active directory, IPV4 and IPV6 etc, because
    I am preparing myself for CCNA in couple of weeks. Thanks

    Fayyaz

    Fayyaz, Oct 6, 2008

  2. Fayyaz

    Jtyc Guest

    > I am a MCSE+I (NT). I don't have enough time to go again do the 2000, 2003
    > and then 2008 certifications.What should I do? Can I go ahead and do the
    > MCITP 2008. I know very well the active directory, IPV4 and IPV6 etc,
    > because
    > I am preparing myself for CCNA in couple of weeks. Thanks

    Depends on your circumstances. Why do you need to get certified at all? I
    personally have found no need to stay current on MCSE.

    Jtyc, Oct 6, 2008

  3. Fayyaz

    Fayyaz Guest

    I am looking for job in IT, and the market prefers current certified, don't
    you think so? Thats why I am thinking to save time and go for MCTS or MCITP.
    Please advise.Thanks

    Fayyaz

    Fayyaz, Oct 6, 2008
  4. Fayyaz

    Jtyc Guest

    > I am looking for job in IT, and the market prefers current certified,
    > don't
    > you think so? Thats why I am thinking to save time and go for MCTS or
    > MCITP.
    > Please advise.Thanks

    I just list "MCSE" on my resume and then list the products/technologies...
    let em assume.

    Jtyc, Oct 6, 2008
  5. Yes, you can do the MCITP 2008 track. You won't be able to do an upgrade
    exam from NT, though. And the 2000 tracks are already retired. The 2003 is
    still an option if you are working with 2003 based environments.

    --

    Dustin Harper

    http://www.mstechpages.com | Vista Resource & Information Page (and more!)

    Dustin Harper, Oct 8, 2008