i need help

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by sell famous guitar, Jun 16, 2007.

  1. Dear friend, we sell all kinds of famous guitars . our product is a
    quantity best, the price is the lowest in the world, i think you will
    be interested in our product . thanks a lot! Our Website:
    http:// www.ebacey.com
    Msn:
    mail:
    thanks for everyone good luck with everyone
    @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
    sell famous guitar, Jun 16, 2007

  2. sell famous guitar

    WhzzKdd Guest

    Yes, you need help. Spamming freaks ALL need help.
    WhzzKdd, Jun 16, 2007

  3. sell famous guitar wrote:
    > Dear friend, we sell all kinds of famous guitars

    I think you're lying. I don't think you sell any guitars, because you
    are a low-life scumbag spammer. I wouldn't buy an instrument from you if
    you promised to marry my spinster sister. Now **** off.
    =?UTF-8?B?UsO0Z8Oqcg==?=, Jun 16, 2007
  4. sell famous guitar

    meerkat Guest

    "Rôgêr" <> wrote in message
    > sell famous guitar wrote:
    >> Dear friend, we sell all kinds of famous guitars

    > I think you're lying. I don't think you sell any guitars, because you are
    > a low-life scumbag spammer. I wouldn't buy an instrument from you if you
    > promised to marry my spinster sister. Now **** off.

    I`ve often wonder Roger, who is this bloke called Off ?.
    meerkat, Jun 16, 2007
  5. meerkat wrote:
    > "Rôgêr" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>sell famous guitar wrote:
    >>
    >>>Dear friend, we sell all kinds of famous guitars

    >>I think you're lying. I don't think you sell any guitars, because you are
    >>a low-life scumbag spammer. I wouldn't buy an instrument from you if you
    >>promised to marry my spinster sister. Now **** off.
    >>

    > I`ve often wonder Roger, who is this bloke called Off ?.

    Off plays right field.
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Jun 16, 2007
  6. sell famous guitar

    Guest

    Rôgêr <> wrote:

    >meerkat wrote:
    >> "Rôgêr" <> wrote in message

    >>>I think you're lying. I don't think you sell any guitars, because you are
    >>>a low-life scumbag spammer. I wouldn't buy an instrument from you if you

    >>>promised to marry my spinster sister. Now **** off.

    >> I`ve often wonder Roger, who is this bloke called Off ?.

    >Off plays right field.

    Who plays first base.

    --
    Chinese "Internet addict" loses CTRL because his parents
    wouldn't give him money for an internet cafe, figures
  7. wrote:
    > Rôgêr <> wrote:
    >

    >>meerkat wrote:
    >>
    >>>"Rôgêr" <> wrote in message

    >>>I`ve often wonder Roger, who is this bloke called Off ?.

    >>Off plays right field.

    > Who plays first base.

    Yes.
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Jun 16, 2007
  8. sell famous guitar

    meerkat Guest

    "Rôgêr" <> wrote in message
    > wrote:
    >> Rôgêr <> wrote:

    >>>Off plays right field.

    >> Who plays first base.

    > Yes.

    You do make I laff <G>.
    meerkat, Jun 16, 2007
  9. sell famous guitar

    gangle Guest

    "Rôgêr" wrote
    > meerkat wrote:

    > >>I think you're lying. I don't think you sell any guitars, because you are
    > >>a low-life scumbag spammer. I wouldn't buy an instrument from you if you
    > >>promised to marry my spinster sister. Now **** off.
    > >>

    > > I`ve often wonder Roger, who is this bloke called Off ?.

    > Off plays right field.

    What's left.
    gangle, Jun 17, 2007
  10. On 6 17 , 1 13 , Rôgêr <> wrote:
    > sell famous guitar wrote:
    > > Dear friend, we sell all kinds of famous guitars

    > I think you're lying. I don't think you sell any guitars, because you
    > are a low-life scumbag spammer. I wouldn't buy an instrument from you if
    > you promised to marry my spinster sister. Now **** off.

    oh no no no no . friend we sell many famous guitars . like
    prs .gibison and so on .a also you can go to www.ebacey.com to see .
    and i don't konw you say this . yes i made the ad on google . and you
    don't want me made ad so you say this . and we want to do business
    and i want to make friend . and you don't want to so you say this .
    sell famous guitar, Jun 17, 2007
  11. sell famous guitar wrote:

    > On 6 17 , 1 13 , Rôgêr <> wrote:
    >> sell famous guitar wrote:
    >>> Dear friend, we sell all kinds of famous guitars

    >> I think you're lying. I don't think you sell any guitars, because
    >> you are a low-life scumbag spammer. I wouldn't buy an instrument
    >> from you if you promised to marry my spinster sister. Now **** off.

    > oh no no no no . friend we sell many famous guitars . like prs
    > .gibison and so on .a also you can go to www.ebacey.com to see .

    "Start you my shopping fun from the here" <lol!>

    > and i don't konw you say this . yes i made the ad on google . and you
    > don't want me made ad so you say this . and we want to do business
    > and i want to make friend . and you don't want to so you say this .

    Does anyone really think one would get a real Gibson or Martin ..
    from China?

    Though, some of the prices are enticing.
    List Price $0.00
    Price $0.00

    --
    -bts
    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Jun 17, 2007
  12. sell famous guitar

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Sun, 17 Jun 2007 06:07:49 -0700, sell famous guitar
    <> wrote:

    >oh no no no no . friend we sell many famous guitars . like
    >prs .gibison and so on .a also you can go to www.ebacey.com to see .
    >and i don't konw you say this . yes i made the ad on google . and you
    >don't want me made ad so you say this . and we want to do business
    >and i want to make friend . and you don't want to so you say this .

    What the **** did you just say?

    Did you open a dictionary, look at random words, and type them?
    Evan Platt, Jun 17, 2007
  13. sell famous guitar

    Whiskers Guest

    On 2007-06-17, sell famous guitar <> wrote:
    > On 6 17 , 1 13 , Rôgêr <> wrote:
    >> sell famous guitar wrote:

    [...]

    > yes i made the ad on google

    [...]

    No you did not. This is not Google, this is a usenet newsgroup which you
    happen to be posting to using a web interface provided by Google.

    <http://groups.google.co.uk/support/bin/answer.py?answer=46854&topic=9246>

    Google Groups Help Centre

    Help Centre Home > Getting Started > The Basics of Usenet

    What is a Usenet Newsgroup?

    Usenet is an online bulletin board system that began at Duke University
    in 1979. Usenet users can post messages to newsgroups that can be read
    (and replied to) by anyone who has access to the system through a
    newsreader. Over the years, the number of newsgroups has reached
    thousands, hosted all over the world and covering every conceivable
    topic.

    Google Groups Beta contains the world's most comprehensive archive of
    Usenet postings, dating back to 1981. Google Groups Beta eliminates the
    need for a newsreader and lets you search this archive the same way
    that you would search on the web. You can also use Google Groups Beta
    to post your own comments to an existing Usenet newsgroup.

    See also

    <http://computer.howstuffworks.com/newsgroup.htm>

    and here

    <http://members.fortunecity.com/nnqweb/>, the Official Home Page of the
    newsgroup called news.newusers.questions.

    By posting advertisements to usenet newsgroups you are breaking the terms
    and conditions of your account with Google. Look at the clause
    'Appropriate Conduct' in the 'Terms of Service' page you can get to from
    the 'Google Groups Help Centre' in your own language. As you seem to have
    set up at least two Google accounts (8poVIQ0AAADU52wyKib92Yv9fkLuyIaq and
    hpbg6Q0AAADCFcU6BwrB3TDNn75JXl1K) it looks as though you know that your
    account is likely to be cancelled by Google at any moment. The Option
    decoration.

    I wonder what

    China Network Communications Group Corporation,
    No.156, Fu-Xing-Men-Nei Street, Beijing 100031

    <http://www.chinanetcom.com.cn>

    e-mail:

    think about their customers posting spam in newsgroups?

    --
    -- ^^^^^^^^^^
    -- Whiskers
    Whiskers, Jun 17, 2007
  14. sell famous guitar

    Larry Guest

    No, What's on second.

    Larry
    Behold Beware Believe

    "gangle" <> wrote in message
    :
    : "Rôgêr" wrote
    : > meerkat wrote:
    : > > "Rôgêr" wrote
    : > >
    : > >>sell famous guitar wrote:
    : > >>
    : > >>>Dear friend, we sell all kinds of famous guitars
    : > >>
    : > >>I think you're lying. I don't think you sell any guitars, because you
    are
    : > >>a low-life scumbag spammer. I wouldn't buy an instrument from you if
    you
    : > >>promised to marry my spinster sister. Now **** off.
    : > >>
    : > >
    : > > I`ve often wonder Roger, who is this bloke called Off ?.
    : >
    : > Off plays right field.
    :
    : What's left.
    :
    :

    Larry, Jun 17, 2007
  15. Whiskers wrote:
    > On 2007-06-17, sell famous guitar <> wrote:
    >> On 6 17 , 1 13 , Rôgêr <> wrote:
    >>> sell famous guitar wrote:

    > [...]
    >
    >> yes i made the ad on google

    > [...]
    >
    > No you did not. This is not Google, this is a usenet newsgroup which you
    > happen to be posting to using a web interface provided by Google.
    >
    ><http://groups.google.co.uk/support/bin/answer.py?answer=46854&topic=9246>
    >
    > Google Groups Help Centre
    >
    > Help Centre Home > Getting Started > The Basics of Usenet
    >
    > What is a Usenet Newsgroup?
    >
    > Usenet is an online bulletin board system that began at Duke University
    > in 1979. Usenet users can post messages to newsgroups that can be read
    > (and replied to) by anyone who has access to the system through a
    > newsreader. Over the years, the number of newsgroups has reached
    > thousands, hosted all over the world and covering every conceivable
    > topic.
    >
    > Google Groups Beta contains the world's most comprehensive archive of
    > Usenet postings, dating back to 1981. Google Groups Beta eliminates the
    > need for a newsreader and lets you search this archive the same way
    > that you would search on the web. You can also use Google Groups Beta
    > to post your own comments to an existing Usenet newsgroup.
    >
    > See also
    >
    > <http://computer.howstuffworks.com/newsgroup.htm>
    >
    > and here
    >
    > <http://members.fortunecity.com/nnqweb/>, the Official Home Page of the
    > newsgroup called news.newusers.questions.
    >

    > By posting advertisements to usenet newsgroups you are breaking the terms
    > and conditions of your account with Google. Look at the clause
    > 'Appropriate Conduct' in the 'Terms of Service' page you can get to from
    > the 'Google Groups Help Centre' in your own language. As you seem to have
    > set up at least two Google accounts (8poVIQ0AAADU52wyKib92Yv9fkLuyIaq and
    > hpbg6Q0AAADCFcU6BwrB3TDNn75JXl1K) it looks as though you know that your
    > account is likely to be cancelled by Google at any moment. The Option
    > decoration.
    >
    > I wonder what
    >
    > China Network Communications Group Corporation,
    > No.156, Fu-Xing-Men-Nei Street, Beijing 100031
    >
    > <http://www.chinanetcom.com.cn>
    >
    > e-mail:
    >
    > think about their customers posting spam in newsgroups?

    They're Chinese. They don't care about abuse to this system the round
    eyes invented.

    --
    Blinky RLU 297263
    Killing all posts from Google Groups
    Blinky the Shark, Jun 17, 2007
  16. Blinky the Shark wrote:

    > They're Chinese. They don't care about abuse to this system the round
    > eyes invented.

    Now don't be reverse discriminatory. There are certainly good Chinese.
    General Tso, WonTon and Kung Pau come to mind immediately.
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Jun 17, 2007
  17. sell famous guitar

    WhzzKdd Guest

    "Rôgêr" <> wrote in message
    > Blinky the Shark wrote:
    >
    >> They're Chinese. They don't care about abuse to this system the round
    >> eyes invented.

    > Now don't be reverse discriminatory. There are certainly good Chinese.
    > General Tso, WonTon and Kung Pau come to mind immediately.

    LOL!!
    WhzzKdd, Jun 17, 2007
  18. WhzzKdd wrote:
    > "Rôgêr" <> wrote in message

    >>Now don't be reverse discriminatory. There are certainly good Chinese.
    >>General Tso, WonTon and Kung Pau come to mind immediately.

    > LOL!!

    Here's a photo of me with a good Chinese. He's trying to lure in some
    meat for dinner.
    http://www.smh.com.au/ffximage/2006/12/15/talldolphin_narrowweb__300x468,0.jpg

    --
    I'm the one with the whistle in my mouth.
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Jun 17, 2007
  19. sell famous guitar

    WhzzKdd Guest

    "Rôgêr" <> wrote in message
    > WhzzKdd wrote:
    >> "Rôgêr" <> wrote in message

    >>>Now don't be reverse discriminatory. There are certainly good Chinese.
    >>>General Tso, WonTon and Kung Pau come to mind immediately.

    >> LOL!!

    > Here's a photo of me with a good Chinese. He's trying to lure in some meat
    > for dinner.
    > http://www.smh.com.au/ffximage/2006/12/15/talldolphin_narrowweb__300x468,0.jpg

    Damn - does he play basketball?
    WhzzKdd, Jun 17, 2007
  20. WhzzKdd wrote:
    > "Rôgêr" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>WhzzKdd wrote:

    >>>LOL!!

    >>Here's a photo of me with a good Chinese. He's trying to lure in some meat
    >>for dinner.
    >>http://www.smh.com.au/ffximage/2006/12/15/talldolphin_narrowweb__300x468,0.jpg
    >>

    > Damn - does he play basketball?

    No, but he's hell to beat at playing limbo.
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Jun 17, 2007