  1. Please i have a contest on my country and i need some
    idea that has a new thing innovation in it please if
    anyone can help me i need to win thanks for supporting
    Abdulaziz Tarabzouni, Feb 20, 2004

  2. >Please i have a contest on my country and i need some
    >idea that has a new thing innovation in it please if
    >anyone can help me i need to win thanks for supportin

    Turning H2O in weapons grade plutonium. Make you very rich....... for
    a while......

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Feb 20, 2004

  3. What do you expect people to help you with? I have no idea how I could help
    you or what kind of topic you are going do contest on.

    Hayato Iriumi, Feb 21, 2004
  4. >What do you expect people to help you with? I have no idea how I could help
    >you or what kind of topic you are going do contest on.

    He confuse.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Feb 21, 2004