    present my problem. Send it to Starrdust5550@hot*spots*mail.com. It
    involves tracing abusive postings at a website. It is quite important.
    Thank you. Queenie
    *~Queenie~*, Jun 22, 2003

  2. *~Queenie~*

    °Mike° Guest

    You should be *VERY* careful about soliciting help via
    private email, and you should be even more careful about
    taking advice via that avenue - you have NONE of the
    safeguards that posting via a public medium has, like
    somebody else jumping on BAD advice.

    On Sun, 22 Jun 2003 00:07:48 GMT, in
    <or6Ja.10066$>
    *~Queenie~* scrawled:

    --
    STGP, OGPE24HSHD
    °Mike°, Jun 22, 2003

  3. *~Queenie~*

    *~Queenie~* Guest

    I appreciate your concern and understand what you are saying. However, it is
    not really advice that I need. What I need is help with tracing a post to a
    newsgroup. Can you, or someone else there help me to trace the person who
    made this particular post. While I am not computer illiterate, I am not
    knowledgeable in this area. If there is another place I can get this trace
    done, pls advise. Your help would be appreciated greatly.

    --
    QUEENIE

    *~Queenie~*, Jun 22, 2003
  4. *~Queenie~*

    Jimchip Guest

    On Sun, 22 Jun 2003 02:09:46 GMT, *~Queenie~* wrote:
    > I appreciate your concern and understand what you are saying. However, it is
    > not really advice that I need. What I need is help with tracing a post to a
    > newsgroup. Can you, or someone else there help me to trace the person who
    > made this particular post. While I am not computer illiterate, I am not
    > knowledgeable in this area. If there is another place I can get this trace
    > done, pls advise. Your help would be appreciated greatly.

    Post the headers or read a bit and try to do the tracing yourself.
    Here are a few general refs on spam.

    Web-based Tracing tools:
    http://samspade.org/
    http://combat.uxn.com/
    http://www.geektools.com/

    Interpreting headers:
    http://www.claws-and-paws.com/spam-l/tracking.html
    http://www.stopspam.org/email/headers/headers.html

    (lifted from /. Posted by jamie.)
    Jimchip, Jun 22, 2003
  5. *~Queenie~*

    doS Guest

    Ask 3do...

    doS, Jun 22, 2003
  6. *~Queenie~*

    *~Queenie~* Guest

    HEADERS OF RELIGIOUSLY ABUSIVE TROLLING

    From: "SlagSpotter" <>
    Newsgroups: alt.fan.mangoat
    Subject: Old Slapper...
    Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2003 00:16:46 +0100

    begin 666 Jewess.jpg
    M_]C_X `02D9)1@`!`0$`2 !(``#_VP!#``4#! 0$`P4$! 0%!04&!PP(!P<'
    M!P\+"PD,$0\2$A$/$1$3%AP7$Q0:%1$1&"$8&AT='Q\?$Q<B)"(>)!P>'Q[_
    MVP!#`04%!0<&!PX(" X>%!$4'AX>'AX>'AX>'AX>'AX>'AX>'AX>'AX>'AX>
    *~Queenie~*, Jun 22, 2003
  7. *~Queenie~*

    Mara Guest

    Re: HEADERS OF RELIGIOUSLY ABUSIVE TROLLING

    On Sun, 22 Jun 2003 02:34:27 GMT, *~Queenie~* wrote:

    >From: "SlagSpotter" <>
    >Newsgroups: alt.fan.mangoat
    >Subject: Old Slapper...
    >Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2003 00:16:46 +0100

    1. NO attachments to 24HSHD, please.
    2. Complain to if, and only if, this is specifically against
    their AUP/TOS.

    AND I WANT TO KNOW WHY NOT!"
    --glmar04 at twirl.mcc.ac.uk in a.s.r
    Mara, Jun 22, 2003
  8. *~Queenie~*

    °Mike° Guest

    On Sun, 22 Jun 2003 02:09:46 GMT, in
    <Kd8Ja.10137$>
    *~Queenie~* scrawled:

    >I appreciate your concern and understand what you are saying.
    >However, it is not really advice that I need. What I need is
    >help with tracing a post to a newsgroup.

    Tracing a post TO a newsgroup? Don't you mean tracing a post
    IN a newsgroup?

    >Can you, or someone else there help me to trace the person who
    >made this particular post. While I am not computer illiterate,
    >I am not knowledgeable in this area. If there is another place
    >I can get this trace done, pls advise. Your help would be
    >appreciated greatly.

    First of all, you cannot trace the PERSON. You can discover
    which news server he/she posted from, and that's about it.
    If you have a VALID reason to, you can then send a complaint
    to the ISP/NSP. Remember that trivial complaints will not
    be looked upon kindly, and may even get YOU into deep water.

    Can you supply the message-id?

    --
    STGP, OGPE24HSHD
    °Mike°, Jun 22, 2003
  9. *~Queenie~*

    doS Guest

    Re: HEADERS OF RELIGIOUSLY ABUSIVE TROLLING

    From: "*~Queenie~*" <>
    Newsgroups: 3do.bad-attitude
    Subject: Re: heheheheee
    Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2003 02:25:30 GMT

    And I will get the sick bastard that did that. There are all kinds of ways
    to trace a post. No post is totally untraceable. The poster has crossed a
    line and is into religious abuse. Apparently, this person is mentally sick,
    perverse,, angry and twisted to do such a thing. This wierdo does not know
    how to live and let live. I will hunt you down and you will regret your
    behavior. Let this be a warning!!!!

    --
    QUEENIE
    "If I had a bit more humility I'd be perfect!"

    www.jayessonline.com

    "*~Queenie~*" <> wrote in message

    news4.srv.hcvlny.cv.net!news3.optonline.net!rip!news.webusenet.com!peer01.co

    x.net!cox.net!news-hub.cableinet.net!blueyonder!newspeer1-gui.server.ntli.ne

    doS, Jun 22, 2003