I need help to choose.

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by LDBaha, Oct 9, 2006.

  1. LDBaha

    LDBaha

    Joined:
    Oct 9, 2006
    Messages:
    1
    kay i didn't know where to post this. Didn't want to go to the Nvidia section or the Ati section because the replies i've would've gotten there would've been probably ... biased

    anyway

    I am planning on buying a card tomorrow and I just have 2 choices (yes just these 2):

    It's either a "POINT OF VIEW AGP GeForce 6200 256MB 64BIT/DDR2/CORE M 350/500"

    or a "POWERCOLOR AGP RADEON9600PRO EZ 256MB.
    The last one is more expensive and that's why I am here asking.
    Is it really worth paying the difference? Which one should I get? The ATI which will be about 40$ more (i think) or just the GeForce?

    I had a FX5200 that broke ¬¬ =( and I dont have too much money and I need a new videocard. If the ATI is really good and will last longer than my Fx5200 then I will get that one

    But i really need the opinion of people that know about videocards...
    Please help! Thank you.

    my PC is a
    I dont really have a powerful PC or anything.
    768DDR
    AMD Sempron 2800+
    Motherboard it's a K7 Biostar

    I don't plan on doing heavy gaming (like Doom3) all the time but moderate gaming :p. I play World of Warcraft and some other games like it.

    LDBaha, Oct 9, 2006