    for
    [C]ompany?
    Tsuniper-X -> ID -> 1.
    =?Utf-8?B?W1RzdW5pcGVyLVhd?=, Jun 23, 2007

  2. If the item you are using on your desktop is a wireless router, then all you
    need to do is purchase a 'wireless notebook network card'.
    It will certainly come with the drivers required.

    =?Utf-8?B?bGVmdF9oYW5k?=, Jun 23, 2007

  3. Hi
    The content of the following links will provide you with a basic tutorial
    about Sharing Internet connection; it is short and to the point.
    The pages were written by me ages ago. Ignore the prices, and the specific
    choice of hardware, stick with the principles they are still the same.
    Basic Options for Internet Connection Sharing -
    http://www.anandtech.com/guides/viewfaq.aspx?i=105
    Hubs, routers, switches, DSL, LANs, WANs...? -
    http://www.anandtech.com/guides/viewfaq.aspx?i=48
    http://www.anandtech.com/guides/viewfaq.aspx?i=122
    The whole thing should look like this.
    <http://www.ezlan.net/network/router.jpg>
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Jun 23, 2007
  4. =?Utf-8?B?W1RzdW5pcGVyLVhd?=

    soulcatcher Guest

    On Jun 22, 5:47 pm, [Tsuniper-X] <>
    wrote:
    > i use Verizon Versalink in my desktop.
    >
    > i want to use wireless network for my new laptop, but i don't know how.
    >
    > can you help me set up the connenction?
    > --
    > [W]hat"s
    > [C]hris"s
    > [D]ecision
    > for
    > [C]ompany?
    > Tsuniper-X -> ID -> 1.

    Hello dear tell me do you have a wireless card; if yes then the
    windows will install it automatically. then disable the LAN card.
    soulcatcher, Jun 25, 2007