    Is there any other Resources?
    Whether I have to buy any other books?
    Please help me.

    Dhana Sekaran, Sep 22, 2003

  2. Dhana Sekaran

    Jaime Guest

    You can also find some cheap used books at amazon and you
    will also need ado.net step by step as well as asp.net
    step by step and they also suggest upgrading from vb6 to
    vb.net, plus the books for your elective. It's all here:
    http://www.microsoft.com/traincert/mcp/mcsd/requirementsdo
    tnet.asp

    prepare
    >for MCSD.net.SO i want to buy new MCSD self paced kit

    books

    Jaime, Sep 23, 2003

  3. Dhana Sekaran

    SM Guest

    DhanaSekar,
    Don't spend too much money on buying the books. Tons of
    information is available in the microsoft website and in
    the other sites. I assume you are a newbie to .Net, if you
    are, then the best starting point would be downloading
    the .net framework sdk(Free) from the microsoft site and
    start writing some small windows apps. You can do this
    with notepad or anyother text editor. Only when u start
    hands on you will gain significant knowledge. Most of the
    books are full of theory and you will be overwhelmed with
    the info.

    SM, Sep 24, 2003
  4. Dhana Sekaran

    Justin Guest

    self test

    I would get the books but also purchase either or both the
    transcenders (http://www.trancenders.com) and self test
    (http://www.selftestsoftware.com). I found both of them
    to be invaluable when taking the test so far. I only have
    the 70-300 left.

    Thx
    Justin

    Justin, Sep 25, 2003