    and it sends me to paypal to renew my Account and I still have about 7
    gigs left before I need to reload.

    Any help would be great.

    Nightcrawler2525, Jul 28, 2006

  2. Nightcrawler2525 wrote:

    > When I am DL from usenext most of the time my internet connection shuts

    What is "usenext"?

    --
    Blinky RLU 297263
    Killing all posts from Google Groups

    Blinky the Shark, Jul 28, 2006

  3. Nightcrawler2525

    me Guest

    "Blinky the Shark" <> wrote in message
    > Nightcrawler2525 wrote:
    >
    >> When I am DL from usenext most of the time my internet connection shuts

    > What is "usenext"?

    I think it is the successor to Uselast

    me, Jul 28, 2006
  4. me wrote:

    > "Blinky the Shark" <> wrote in message
    >> Nightcrawler2525 wrote:
    >>
    >>> When I am DL from usenext most of the time my internet connection shuts

    >> What is "usenext"?

    > I think it is the successor to Uselast

    That would be Usenow.

    Blinky the Shark, Jul 28, 2006
  5. Nightcrawler2525

    Margolotta Guest

    On Fri, 28 Jul 2006 08:45:09 +0100, Blinky the Shark wrote
    (in article <>):

    > me wrote:
    >>
    >> "Blinky the Shark" <> wrote in message

    >>> What is "usenext"?

    >> I think it is the successor to Uselast

    > That would be Usenow.

    Well, Usebefore then - bit like the date stamps on food, I suppose...

    Margolotta, Jul 28, 2006
  6. Nightcrawler2525

    Jimchip Guest

    On 2006-07-28, Nightcrawler2525 <> wrote:
    > When I am DL from usenext most of the time my internet connection shuts
    > down. I have to disable my network the enable it and repair the
    > connection, sometime this works but other times I have to unplug my
    > cable modem and reset it. this is a real drag as it causes files to be
    > imcomplete. Also I can't just set it to DL and go away I have to
    > babysit it to restart so I can finsih the DL. Also how do I upload or
    > repost files? I have tried to logon to the memner area of the website
    > and it sends me to paypal to renew my Account and I still have about 7
    > gigs left before I need to reload.
    >
    > Any help would be great.

    You need to contact Usenext.de directly. It could be one or more of
    several factors and your provider can best help you with their
    connection. Read the FAQ and then email via their support web page.

    --
    "If you took everyone who's ever been to a Dead show, and lined them up,
    they'd stretch halfway to the moon and back...

    Jimchip, Jul 28, 2006
  7. Nightcrawler2525

    > me wrote:
    >>
    >> "Blinky the Shark" <> wrote in message

    >>> What is "usenext"?

    >> I think it is the successor to Uselast

    > That would be Usenow.

    Touche !

    me, Jul 28, 2006
  8. "Jimchip" <> wrote in message
    > On 2006-07-28, Nightcrawler2525 <> wrote:
    >> When I am DL from usenext most of the time my internet connection shuts
    >> down. I have to disable my network the enable it and repair the
    >> connection, sometime this works but other times I have to unplug my
    >> cable modem and reset it. this is a real drag as it causes files to be
    >> imcomplete. Also I can't just set it to DL and go away I have to
    >> babysit it to restart so I can finsih the DL. Also how do I upload or
    >> repost files? I have tried to logon to the memner area of the website
    >> and it sends me to paypal to renew my Account and I still have about 7
    >> gigs left before I need to reload.
    >>
    >> Any help would be great.

    > You need to contact Usenext.de directly. It could be one or more of
    > several factors and your provider can best help you with their
    > connection. Read the FAQ and then email via their support web page.

    I agree.

    Just so you know, Nightcrawler. This is a public forum, anyone from
    anywhere in the world can post here. It is not support for your ISP.

    Just in case you didn't know already... :)

    Randall Smith, Jul 30, 2006
  9. For the archive, another margolotta post in which she as usual
    had nothing contribute accept to join in with pointless one line
    smartass comments, which is her forte'
    "Margolotta" <> wrote in message
    >> me wrote:
    >>>
    >>> "Blinky the Shark" <> wrote in message

    >>> I think it is the successor to Uselast

    >> That would be Usenow.
    >>

    > Well, Usebefore then - bit like the date stamps on food, I suppose...

    When it comes to being way past it's sell by date, how apt....

    Graphics work, Aug 3, 2006