    reading.
    WHATS THE BEST WAY TO GET CERTIFIED IN A+, N+ AND MCSA?

    Charlesdegreat.

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2hhcmxlc2RlZ3JlYXQ=?=, Sep 5, 2007

  2. =?Utf-8?B?Q2hhcmxlc2RlZ3JlYXQ=?= <>
    wrote in news::

    > also noticed i get tired sometimes while
    > reading.

    Black tea helps me with this problem.

    Red Swingline Stapler, Sep 5, 2007

  3. =?Utf-8?B?Q2hhcmxlc2RlZ3JlYXQ=?=

    mollycat29

    Joined:
    Sep 6, 2007
    Messages:
    3
    try pro plus, keeps you awake to read. xx

    mollycat29, Sep 6, 2007
  4. Personally I am really not fond of the online mentored training format
    particularly when studying for certification. The "best" way to prepare for
    certification really depends on your learning style. I wish that Microsoft
    would put together a webcast examining certification preparation from a
    pedagogical point of view.

    Focus on your strength. If the online stuff isnt working, recognize how you
    learn. Is that hard copy books? Working with something in a lab? Doing a
    local computer e-learning? Mentored online>?

    It sounds like you have already committed resources to your current learning
    format but you may want to consider supplementing it with other forms of
    training.

    As a matter of course, I tell people to try and use two types of training.
    One type should be your primary learning style. This is how you really do
    your real review. The second type should be something else you are
    comfortable with but may not be your best strength. For example, if you are
    big on reading, maybe go for something more interactive like an online
    e-learning format.
    --
    Wayne Anderson

    =?Utf-8?B?V2F5bmUgQW5kZXJzb24=?=, Sep 7, 2007
  5. =?Utf-8?B?Q2hhcmxlc2RlZ3JlYXQ=?=

    Pete.Gupta Guest

    Personally I found doing practical side by side work best for me. Here
    are the steps I take to prepare.

    1. I go through the topics (objectives and skills required) for exam,
    drill them to individual task.
    2. Mark them what I need to do practically and what are the concepts
    based to read and understand them.
    3. Buy one on or two good books, grab a coffee cup and read the books
    cover to cover.
    4. Mark the topic I should practice on and concepts hard to understand
    and google them further.
    5. Do some practice question. Most of the certification books have
    them at the end of chapter and you can also find some free online over
    the net.
    6. Set a dead line by scheduling the exam. I found out setting us a
    deadline help me to finish the task more efficiently.

    Pete Gupt

    Pete.Gupta, Sep 9, 2007
  6. Hi, your post is the inforation evreybody needs, really!

    It seems you already had this exam. I would like to know if it really help
    to have a such a certification. I'm thinging to go for one in few months and
    not sure if this is the right one I should look at.

    Thank you.
    Vlad.

    =?Utf-8?B?VmxhZCBQ?=, Sep 27, 2007